Bulk Discounts Now

Bulk Discounts Now

by Website On-Demand

Bulk Discounts, Quantity Discounts, Tiered Pricing

DivatMX

I had this app installed but it requiered me to "upgrade" it yesterday and all the installations are a mess today.... Whats happening?????

Belleza Limpia

This app has dramatically increased my AOV. Had an issue and customer support was very helpful and resolved it. Highly recommend. Grids are fully customizable too.

September 2, 2020

Hello friends from Belleza Limpia!

A huge thank you for leaving this great review! We really appreciate it! Happy selling! :-)

MHJ Direct.co.uk

Reached out to support to solve a layout issue on our product page which was resolved within 24 hours. Only using FREE version at the moment as our website is brand new but will certainly upgrade to the paid for version when website takes off.

September 1, 2020

Hello friends from MHJ Direct.co.uk!

Thank you so much for leaving us this great review! We are glad we could help! We wish MHJ Direct.co.uk much success online! :-)

Tinfinity

Robert Lim provided excellent support and was able to resolve the issue encountered immediately. He also extended out of scope support which is genuine customer service. Kudos to Robert!

August 29, 2020

Hello friends from Tinfinity!

Thanks for giving us this thoughtful review! We appreciate your support! We will let Robert know that his efforts were greatly appreciated ;-) We wish your store all the best!

OK-CHEF India

Brilliant app and awesome customer support!!

Initially I tried few other apps, but only to find this one suit my requirement the best.

Thanks!!

August 26, 2020

Hello friends from OK-CHEF India!

We are extremely glad you are loving the app! Thank you for your support. We wish you much success online :-)

Faithfully

Love this app. Saw an increase in sales within the hour of installing, and support is excellent! Thank you!

August 26, 2020

Hello friends from Faithfully!

Thank you for leaving this extremely kind review, we are glad you have seen an increase in sales, that's terrific! We wish you continued success on your e-commerce journey :-)

X1 Safety

So far, so great! As always with this developer, the customer service technical support is super fast and effective.

August 24, 2020

Hello friends from X1 Safety!

We appreciate you greatly for leaving this awesome review here! We are glad you are liking the app so far! :-)

chicsucré

This app is pretty awesome. I wasn't sure what to expect since other apps I tried before didn't deliver the results I was looking for. I must say I am impressed. I was looking for an app that could do quantity breaks as well as specific BOGO discounts for my store. Amir and Vlad helped integrate the app with my theme without modifying my liquid code and they did a fantastic job.

August 19, 2020

Hello friends from chicsucré!

A huge thank you for giving us this fantastic 5-star review! :-) We're glad we could help ;-) We will definitely let Amir and Vlad know their assistance was immensely appreciated! Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more queries, we are happy to help.

Roldier

Very easy to use app. After some bugg appeared i ran as quickly as i could to the help center. Within 3 minutes i got a respond! It got fixed in a matter of 10 minutes after i mailed them. Sweet! Use the app and you wont be disappointed

August 12, 2020

Hello, friends from Roldier!

Many thanks to you for leaving us this awesome review! :-) We're glad we could help ;-) Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more queries, we are happy to help.

666 CY Int'l Trading

Great experience! Quick response customer service and nice quality app. Now I am using both Quantity Breaks App and Wholesale App, and both app can satisfy my needs.

August 12, 2020

Hello friends from 666 CY Int'l Trading

We appreciate you taking the time to leave this great review! :-) We appreciate your support! Happy selling :-)