Bulk Discounts Now

Bulk Discounts Now

by Website On-Demand

Bulk Discounts, Quantity Discounts, Tiered Pricing

HarperCrown

Great app! I had some technical issues and Vlad helped out right away. Very impress with the app and the customer service. Thank you.

May 28, 2020

Thanks! We are just happy that you love it! :)

Kitchupply

The app is super easy to set up. I had a minor problem, which needed solving, so I contacted their Customer Service and the results were amazing. They responded very quickly and everything was said as I wanted :)

May 28, 2020

Gladly at your service! And as usual, if you ever need something, just ping us :)
Stay safe!

Smael South Africa

Love the easy way it gives you a way to accommodate your resellers without having to have a different page for them

May 26, 2020

Thanks! We are just happy that you love it! :)

Wholesale Hand Sanitiser

Works great! so far so good! and fantastic they created a way to still use regular shopify discount codes to work around shopify's limitations.

May 26, 2020

Gladly at your service! Ping us anytime if you notice any issue(s).
Stay safe!

SoftDealsHub

Awesome application. Looks good in my store and got quick support from staff as well. Highly recommended.

May 25, 2020

Thank you very much for leaving us a review. We appreciate it!
Feel free to contact us if anything comes up.

Stitch Love Studio

So far so good! Great options for tweaking the design and language. Blends in well with my theme. Works like a charm. Thumbs up!!!

May 25, 2020

Thank! We are glad you like how flexible our app is :)

Pallet Trucks Direct

Great app, discounts display well and easy to understand, quick support when we had a technical issue. Would highly recommend this over other apps which we have used in the past.

Your-Lipstick

Hello the App is very nice and i like it i startet now my first shop and i hope everything getting very good thank u

May 25, 2020

Thank you! Good to know that you find our app useful :)
Good luck with your business!

HairFeel

Works great & supports Shopify payments multi-currency out of the box unlike most other apps in this space

EvolutionPods

I'm looking forward for conversions with the help of this app, If i reach my target i will upgrade