Bulk Discounts Now

Bulk Discounts Now

by Website On-Demand

Bulk Discounts, Quantity Discounts, Tiered Pricing

Smart Home Gadgets

Quantity Breaks app was the only one that included all the features I needed and their support team was patient with helping me resolve any issues and I was really nit picky too! Thanks Quantity Breaks...you guys are awesome!!!

Shop Leafe

This app works as intended and is visually pleasing on the website, unlike many similar apps. Robert helped me out with a problem I had. Great app, and I will continue to use and recommend it.

håvsund

Very great support team. Can recommend to work with them. Very capable. Good app for quantity discounts

May 13, 2020

We're so happy we were able to help! Please feel free to reach out anytime!

Momako Designs

I went through maybe 5 apps, none worked well or even at all with the ajax cart (that I chose specifically for a reason, so I couldn't just change my theme). For the price and for doing exactly what I needed, this app is amazing, and I never leave reviews.

Miellerie St Patrice

I installed the basic Free version, we had a small problem. I contacted their support and they fixed it in less than 24h. App does exactly what it is supposed to do. I appreciate the little bump on the cart page to entice users to add more items to get the discount.
I'll be upgrading for sure. And by the way, I use another app from the same team (pre-order), a free version also haha and it works perfect.

April 29, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for the kudos and for using both of our apps 🙏 Our friendly support team will be here to help if there's anything else we can do to assist.

Wonder Dream

Best quantity discount app ever. It has features that other app do not offer (coupon code usage + quantity) and they have the best support that helps with any issues.

Urbendy

I love this app! It’s better than all the other volume discounts app out here. Exactly what I was looking for. I was facing an issue trying to setup discounts but the support helped me within in no time. This app is worth the money! Thank you

IEG Store

After installing and removing a bunch of apps, we've found this one to completely meet our expectations. Recently a small issue appeared and it was solved immediately, so now I can confirm that they provide awesome expertise and support, too

ATLAS POWER

I'm really fall in love with this app, it's working excellent, however, I would like the app to include the option of "BUY X GET Y", I would pay mounthly for that.

Mount Black

Used the app to offer discount to my customers, works great! Excellent customer support - helped me installing the app