Quantity Breaks Now

Quantity Breaks Now

by Website On-Demand

Quantity breaks and tiered pricing! Get Quantity Breaks Now!

Eerstshoppen.nl

AFTER THE TRIAL MY CLIENTS WERE PAYING MORE AND DIDN'T GET ANY DISCOUNTS! PEOPLE WATCH OUT! IN THE TRIAL IT WAS WORKING GOOD! BUT AFTER THE TRIAL OMG!

June 6, 2019

There could be several causes of this, and we'd be happy to help you resolve it. It looks like we responded to your support ticket but haven't heard back from you yet. Please contact us at support@websiteondemand.ca for assistance.

Shopps Time Store

very slow support, and late feed back, they must have chat support to be able to benefit from them and the App

Feel Hop

Worst! app ever i installed it my site speed is inscreased so then i deleted it but, after removing this the features are still there!! and my customers cant do checkout!! hate this app

Inspiretrendz.com

it worked for 2 -3 hrs, after that it disappeared on product page, i sent mail to support and i got reply also with standard script, and after that i followed up also, seems like they are not responsive, i needed this feature asap, so i'm gonna install another app for this.

Body Nutrition

App would be good if it had support. If one of the various bugs impacts your site, or you have any cross-compatibility issues at all, the only response you're going to get from support is "I don't have time. Find another app."

I suggest you find another app from the beginning instead of wasting your time with this one because once the bugs impact you, you're going to be starting all over again anyway.

Dub Pods

I deleted the app and yet the quantity breaks are still on my page and I can't delete them.