Discounts & Quantity Breaks

Discounts & Quantity Breaks

by Website On-Demand

Quantity Discount,Volume Discount,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

OrthoCosy

I have missed few sales because of this app. It returned an error at checkout, making my customers leave the platform.

February 3, 2020

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles. It looks like you had the app installed for about 30 minutes, but that's still not the experience we want our merchants to have. Please contact our support staff at support@websiteondemand.ca, and we'll be happy to investigate any compatibility issues you're experiencing.

LexaFashion

the shitty app, don't recommend to use, the hidden feed may be applied, better avoid this application

December 13, 2019

Sorry to hear there was some confusion about our pricing, however our app pricing is clearly shown on our app page. There are no hidden fees. You're welcome to use our free plan for as long as you like, and I see you currently still have the app installed.

If you have any questions, please reach out to our support staff at support@websiteondemand.ca and we'll be happy to help.

PoppyandPeaches.com

App is unpredictable...only applied the discount about 30% of the time. I have many abandoned carts due to this. App is completely unable to apply the discount in draft orders. This is an embarrassing way to reflect on our business.

REPLY TO DEVELOPER: I shouldn't have to inspect each and every order to make sure your app is working. I absolutely did reached out to your support when the problem was discovered last night. Response was "refreshed it on our end." This doesn't help the snowball of problems I found with other orders and abandoned carts upon further investigation of order history. How could I possibly trust that a "refresh" problem wouldn't occur again? Store owners have a lot to do besides watch for when apps 'might' not work.

November 20, 2019

Hi there - sorry to hear about the troubles. I noticed you didn't reach out to our support for assistance. We'd be happy to assist. Please contact support@websiteondemand.ca.

Also, draft orders not supporting discount codes is a limitation in Shopify - not Quantity Breaks Now. Quantity Breaks Now does support discount codes via a workaround. That option can be enabled from the Settings tab in our app.

Zenstra Bio-Health Ltd.

absolute junk. Soooooooo buggy. Discount divides by 10 so a $10 discount turns into a 10 cent one. Table not displaying. The app uses draft carts or something, so it makes it impossible for a customer to save their log in details., They can only order as a guest.

UPDATE:
No I use the Debut theme. I understand that it is Shopify's fault that there are limitations and you have to use draft orders. I understand the drawbacks of variants, but for me, an app that uses variants is suitable as my fulfilment centre is able to integrate with it ok. I can also use all normal discount codes (one use per customer, affiliate discount codes etc.).

November 13, 2019

Sorry to hear you ran in to some difficulties. You're using a custom theme, and we would have had to customize some settings to make our app work with your site.

Most quantity breaks apps, like Quantity Breaks Now, use "Draft Orders" to give discounts as they're the cleanest way to give discounts in Shopify. Other apps use hidden variants or special discount codes which have their own, more serious, drawbacks.

Block Buddies

This app literally cost us thousands of dollars. It is buggy and will occasionally mess up your entire store, so your customers are unable to check out properly. please DO NOT use

November 11, 2019

We'd love to help, but we haven't received any support requests from you. Please contact our support staff at support@websiteondemand.ca so we can assist.

Bliss Buns

**WARNING**
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APPLICATION.

IT WILL PERMANENTLY RUIN YOUR PRODUCT PAGES.
On 1/3 of mobile devices (with small screens iphonex, galaxy S5, etc) the product now is now permanently shifted to the right.

BLOCKING out over 1/8 of the text you wrote and images.

Congratulations, now everyone thinks your website is bugged mess and your conversion rate plummets.

Best part?
Changes STAY even after UNINSTALLING this application.

Trying to contact support. Not sure if they are even able to fix this mess they created.

September 25, 2019

Sorry to hear about the troubles with your site. It doesn't look like we received any support tickets from you though? And your shop appears to be displaying okay on small screens. Our app code is also not present in your site.

Did you already view our instructions for removing our app code at:

Shopify apps unfortunately cannot remove their code after you delete them. This is why it's necessary to use the Uninstall button in our app before deleting from the Apps page in Shopify.

If you still need help, please let us know at support@websiteondemand.ca and we'll be happy to help.

Coco & Jasmine

Dont use this app , its bullsh*T
dont ever install it
it will ruin your product page foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

September 17, 2019

We're sorry to hear you're having difficulties, however it appears you're confused. Quantity Breaks Now does NOT make any changes to your product page template / code.

From your review, it sounds like you've broken your product page template :( We suggest you reach out to Shopify support, and they can show you how to restore an earlier version of your product page template.

Eerstshoppen.nl

AFTER THE TRIAL MY CLIENTS WERE PAYING MORE AND DIDN'T GET ANY DISCOUNTS! PEOPLE WATCH OUT! IN THE TRIAL IT WAS WORKING GOOD! BUT AFTER THE TRIAL OMG!

June 6, 2019

There could be several causes of this, and we'd be happy to help you resolve it. It looks like we responded to your support ticket but haven't heard back from you yet. Please contact us at support@websiteondemand.ca for assistance.

Shopps Time Store

very slow support, and late feed back, they must have chat support to be able to benefit from them and the App

Feel Hop

Worst! app ever i installed it my site speed is inscreased so then i deleted it but, after removing this the features are still there!! and my customers cant do checkout!! hate this app

Previous 1