Quantity Breaks Now

Quantity Breaks Now

by Website On-Demand

Quantity Breaks, Volume Discounts, Tiered Pricing and More!

Bliss Buns

**WARNING**
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APPLICATION.

IT WILL PERMANENTLY RUIN YOUR PRODUCT PAGES.
On 1/3 of mobile devices (with small screens iphonex, galaxy S5, etc) the product now is now permanently shifted to the right.

BLOCKING out over 1/8 of the text you wrote and images.

Congratulations, now everyone thinks your website is bugged mess and your conversion rate plummets.

Best part?
Changes STAY even after UNINSTALLING this application.

Trying to contact support. Not sure if they are even able to fix this mess they created.

September 25, 2019

Sorry to hear about the troubles with your site. It doesn't look like we received any support tickets from you though? And your shop appears to be displaying okay on small screens. Our app code is also not present in your site.

Did you already view our instructions for removing our app code at:

Shopify apps unfortunately cannot remove their code after you delete them. This is why it's necessary to use the Uninstall button in our app before deleting from the Apps page in Shopify.

If you still need help, please let us know at support@websiteondemand.ca and we'll be happy to help.

Coco & Jasmine

Dont use this app , its bullsh*T
dont ever install it
it will ruin your product page foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

September 17, 2019

We're sorry to hear you're having difficulties, however it appears you're confused. Quantity Breaks Now does NOT make any changes to your product page template / code.

From your review, it sounds like you've broken your product page template :( We suggest you reach out to Shopify support, and they can show you how to restore an earlier version of your product page template.

Eerstshoppen.nl

AFTER THE TRIAL MY CLIENTS WERE PAYING MORE AND DIDN'T GET ANY DISCOUNTS! PEOPLE WATCH OUT! IN THE TRIAL IT WAS WORKING GOOD! BUT AFTER THE TRIAL OMG!

June 6, 2019

There could be several causes of this, and we'd be happy to help you resolve it. It looks like we responded to your support ticket but haven't heard back from you yet. Please contact us at support@websiteondemand.ca for assistance.

Shopps Time Store

very slow support, and late feed back, they must have chat support to be able to benefit from them and the App

Feel Hop

Worst! app ever i installed it my site speed is inscreased so then i deleted it but, after removing this the features are still there!! and my customers cant do checkout!! hate this app

Inspiretrendz.com

it worked for 2 -3 hrs, after that it disappeared on product page, i sent mail to support and i got reply also with standard script, and after that i followed up also, seems like they are not responsive, i needed this feature asap, so i'm gonna install another app for this.

Body Nutrition

App would be good if it had support. If one of the various bugs impacts your site, or you have any cross-compatibility issues at all, the only response you're going to get from support is "I don't have time. Find another app."

I suggest you find another app from the beginning instead of wasting your time with this one because once the bugs impact you, you're going to be starting all over again anyway.

Dub Pods

I deleted the app and yet the quantity breaks are still on my page and I can't delete them.