Bulk Discounts Now

Bulk Discounts Now

by Website On-Demand

Bulk & Quantity Discounts, Quantity Breaks, & Volume Discounts

my wooden gifts

USELESS THIS APP, I DOWNLOAD IT AND ACTIVE THE QUANTITIY BREAKS ON THIS APP, IT SLOW DOWN MY SHOPIFY STORE LOADING SPEED, AND IT WILL CRASH WITH THE AUTOMATIC DISCOUNT, MORE, IT ONLY APPEAR THE DISCOUNT ON THE DESK FRONT, HOWEVER, IF U USING MOBILE TO CHECK IT, NO DICOUNT APPEARING BY USING MOBILE!!!
HOPE U GUYS TO FIX YOUR BUG PLZ

December 4, 2020

Hello,
This is Sean, the Ops Manager for Bulk Discounts Now. Very sorry about your experience -- these are actually theme-related issues, which we can smooth out for you.

Every theme's coding is so different, and your theme is a unique theme. We need to do some modifications (which we do for FREE) - to get our app working well with your theme.

We can work with you on that asap today, if you'd like? Please let me know. We'd love the chance to get it right for you... Thanks!

Sean & The Bulk Discounts Now Team

Mondkapje Mania

At first, app did exactly what I wanted. However, sometimes the app does not load at all (on a few debut theme), so discounts are not applied even I advertise with it. Lost a lot of customers because of this. Please fix.

Retro City Sunglasses

The app has too many bugs. I've been very patient, allowing them time to work out the kinks behind the scenes but the more function your store requires, the more professional help you're going to need. Most of these apps do not provide that level expertise in development. If you're just starting out, this app is good enough but others may want to find more custom solutions when offering promotions for their products.

February 16, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry to hear you encountered some issues. That's certainly not the experience we want merchants to have. I couldn't find a support ticket from you with the bugs you mentioned. We've emailed you asking for more information on the issues you encountered. Please do let us know.