Quantity Breaks Now ‑Discounts

Quantity Breaks Now ‑Discounts

by Website On-Demand

Quantity Breaks, Volume Discounts, Tiered Pricing and More!

Intention Capsule

I gave this app a go for a couple days, but it wasn't for me unfortunately because it doesn't integrate with Amazon Payments, PayPal Express, Apple Pay and other 3rd party payment options. They essentially skip the discount feature in the final checkout process.

It's a flaw of the 'draft orders' method for discounting that this app uses. This isn't the developer's fault, it really falls on Shopify, but it makes using this app a big problem for me because many of my customers use these alternative checkout methods.

Another big flaw here is that the Facebook pixel will not track these 'draft' orders.

If you don't need to offer customers alternative payments and don't care about the Facebook pixel tracking sales, then this could work well for you.

Customer service was incredible however. Chris was fast and thorough with helping me navigate these issues. If there is a workaround in the future, I would certainly use any app by this developer again, based on the excellent customer support.

November 29, 2019

Sorry to hear about the troubles. Have you reached out to our friendly support staff for assistance with this? If not, we'd be happy to investigate and get to the bottom of this. Please contact our support desk at support@websiteondemand.ca for assistance.

Labvalenzuela

exactly what I needed the price point is on the high end but if it works as well as it did so far, I think it will pay for it self 3 stars because of price not functionality.

October 8, 2019

Glad to hear the app is working well so far! I hope you'll consider revising your rating once you see the app more than paying for itself :) Please feel free to reach out if there's anything we can do to help.

TaniMarc

455y7567rthtgjhfgnvvjghfgjdfjhdfjfgfnfxtgjtrhthyhyhytfhytrju76tkoufck6u cv ijlhkuktrfhdgjukh,oliñjfygthsdgfytkj

Theory of Beauty Brand

This would be great for a free app, but for a paid app I definitely want more options. Like, being able to change the font, color, design, and text in box to fit my page and it's theme.

If I was throwing up a store real quick, this would be the perfect free app. Since I have a brand with a heavy theme, this is not ideal.

July 9, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! If you'd like to try our app again, just contact our support, and we'll be happy to make the needed CSS tweaks to get things looking the way you'd like.

In the meantime, I've noted your interested in more customization options in our requested features list.

plumislandwholesale

Kind of easy, I dont really like that i have to follow mandatory steps to be able to make quantity breaks.

Online Cycling Gear Au

App works ok, but not being able to use discount codes with it kills this for me. If that ever gets fixed, I'd be all in.

Greekoroman

Exactly what I need for my idea to work and easy to setup but has few issues: even after selecting the collections, it applies to all the items in the cart. Hope to see an update on this