Quantity Breaks Now

Quantity Breaks Now

by Website On-Demand

Quantity breaks and tiered pricing! Get Quantity Breaks Now!

Theory of Beauty Brand

This would be great for a free app, but for a paid app I definitely want more options. Like, being able to change the font, color, design, and text in box to fit my page and it's theme.

If I was throwing up a store real quick, this would be the perfect free app. Since I have a brand with a heavy theme, this is not ideal.

July 9, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! If you'd like to try our app again, just contact our support, and we'll be happy to make the needed CSS tweaks to get things looking the way you'd like.

In the meantime, I've noted your interested in more customization options in our requested features list.

plumislandwholesale

Kind of easy, I dont really like that i have to follow mandatory steps to be able to make quantity breaks.

Online Cycling Gear Au

App works ok, but not being able to use discount codes with it kills this for me. If that ever gets fixed, I'd be all in.

Greekoroman

Exactly what I need for my idea to work and easy to setup but has few issues: even after selecting the collections, it applies to all the items in the cart. Hope to see an update on this