Discounts & Quantity Breaks

Discounts & Quantity Breaks

by Website On-Demand

Quantity Discount,Volume Discount,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

The Wall Street Journal Shop

Just recently started breaking my checkout for automated discounts. They only occasionally work now. I confirmed with Shopify this app is causing the collision

Sunveno

I'm using this app on my store, the quantity breaks and discount work fine but what doesn't work is when you manually edit say for example the "title" & "description" of the discount group. The app simply doesn't update this on your website thus making the edit meaningless which forces you to contact customer support.

Another problem is when uninstalling the app within the app settings. It says to wait up to 10 minutes until you can delete the app from your apps. I did that and actually waited over night to give it some more time. I then deleted the app and the quantity breaks were still on my website.

Keep in mind, this is a great app. The quantity breaks and discount work. The interface is easy to use. I definitely prefer this app because it's the first one of this type that I use and i'm already used to it. I recommend it but when tiny bugs like this occur it makes me want to seek another option.

June 26, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. I see that a couple members of our support team are in touch with you and are working to resolve these issues. It looks like part of the issue may be that you're attempting to use the app to display discount tables on your homepage. Quantity Breaks Now currently only supports the display of discount tables on product pages, but this is certainly a feature that we can look at adding to the app in the near future.

Qalaza-online Store

I used this app to activate quantity brake downs it works well but the thing is I am only allowed to select only one product from my products from the free plan, why not at least two

February 20, 2020

Great to hear the app is working well for you! We hope you'll consider investing in a paid plan so the app can help you increase average order values even more! :)

Intention Capsule

I gave this app a go for a couple days, but it wasn't for me unfortunately because it doesn't integrate with Amazon Payments, PayPal Express, Apple Pay and other 3rd party payment options. They essentially skip the discount feature in the final checkout process.

It's a flaw of the 'draft orders' method for discounting that this app uses. This isn't the developer's fault, it really falls on Shopify, but it makes using this app a big problem for me because many of my customers use these alternative checkout methods.

Another big flaw here is that the Facebook pixel will not track these 'draft' orders.

If you don't need to offer customers alternative payments and don't care about the Facebook pixel tracking sales, then this could work well for you.

Customer service was incredible however. Chris was fast and thorough with helping me navigate these issues. If there is a workaround in the future, I would certainly use any app by this developer again, based on the excellent customer support.

November 29, 2019

Sorry to hear about the troubles. Have you reached out to our friendly support staff for assistance with this? If not, we'd be happy to investigate and get to the bottom of this. Please contact our support desk at support@websiteondemand.ca for assistance.

Labvalenzuela

exactly what I needed the price point is on the high end but if it works as well as it did so far, I think it will pay for it self 3 stars because of price not functionality.

October 8, 2019

Glad to hear the app is working well so far! I hope you'll consider revising your rating once you see the app more than paying for itself :) Please feel free to reach out if there's anything we can do to help.

TaniMarc

455y7567rthtgjhfgnvvjghfgjdfjhdfjfgfnfxtgjtrhthyhyhytfhytrju76tkoufck6u cv ijlhkuktrfhdgjukh,oliñjfygthsdgfytkj

Theory of Beauty Brand

This would be great for a free app, but for a paid app I definitely want more options. Like, being able to change the font, color, design, and text in box to fit my page and it's theme.

If I was throwing up a store real quick, this would be the perfect free app. Since I have a brand with a heavy theme, this is not ideal.

July 9, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! If you'd like to try our app again, just contact our support, and we'll be happy to make the needed CSS tweaks to get things looking the way you'd like.

In the meantime, I've noted your interested in more customization options in our requested features list.

plumislandwholesale

Kind of easy, I dont really like that i have to follow mandatory steps to be able to make quantity breaks.

Online Cycling Gear Au

App works ok, but not being able to use discount codes with it kills this for me. If that ever gets fixed, I'd be all in.

Greekoroman

Exactly what I need for my idea to work and easy to setup but has few issues: even after selecting the collections, it applies to all the items in the cart. Hope to see an update on this