Bulk Discounts Now

Bulk Discounts Now

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Website On-Demand
4.6
November 8, 2022

The only app which I found calculating discounts correctly (to the third- forth decimal, which ar not even displayed in Shopify, but makes a difference if you sell big quantities of very low priced items per order). Worked flawlesly for a year or so. Some issues appeared during last couple of months, but were solved on the spot or within short periof of time. Online support is fast in reacting and saves me lots of time.

www.kamštelis.lt
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 10 months
Website On-Demand replied November 8, 2022

Hello to our friends at www.kamštelis.lt

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that our support team was able to assist you promptly. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success.

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Bulk Discounts Now Support Team

October 29, 2022

I use this app to increase my sale and I love it, but there is one thing you new to improve on, the app stop sometime working, I think that shouldn't happen at all if you want lot of people use it. But over all I enjoy using it

PrinceKJ
Time spent using app: 24 days
Website On-Demand replied November 3, 2022

Hello to our friends at PrinceKJ

Thank you for leaving your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to share this review with us and the community! We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience. We're always looking for ways to improve our service and app features, and your feedback is a valuable part of that process.

Edited September 27, 2022

Very quick and good support from Aman. I had some problem uploading but got instant and very good support.

Comfydence
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
Website On-Demand replied September 28, 2022

Hello to our friends at Comfydence

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Bulk Discounts Now. Aman is our team's superstar and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Aman, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

August 30, 2022

Amandeep provided fantastic service. He was responsive, knowledgeable, and prompt in his response. Thank you for your assistance!

Cannatrol
Time spent using app: 9 months
Website On-Demand replied August 31, 2022

Hello to our friends at Cannatrol

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Bulk Discounts Now. Amandeep is our team's superstar and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Amandeep, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

July 21, 2022

We had some minor issues initially but thanks to a friendly and competent customer service via chat, those were resolved quickly. Thank you
I'd recommend Bulk Discounts

Superboost.Me
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months
Website On-Demand replied July 21, 2022

Hello to our friends at NO Grow Australia

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Bulk Discounts Now and that our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Cheers,