Discounts & Quantity Breaks

Discounts & Quantity Breaks

by Website On-Demand

Quantity Discount,Volume Discount,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

IWC dba BVISellers

I like the way this can be use with no big problems. It is a good tool to increase size of orders. I recommend it

AYNI Treasures

I downloaded the app recently for a QTT Break use. I wanted to change colors to match my website and customer service was very helpful. It works OK... the only thing is that when you change one setting, it messes up the rest so you need to double check everything before confirming. Website is not live yet so I'll see if it works ok when used everyday...

April 29, 2020

Hi there - thanks for the feedback! Please contact our friendly support team at support@websiteondemand.ca if there's anything we can do to help.

Arejum

ES MUY BUENA LA RECOMIENDO PERO DEBERÍAN PONERLA TAMBIEN EN ESPAÑOL GRACIAS ESPERO QUE SIGA FUNCIONANDO BIEN

VIRO

Not bad, didn't mess my things up. The last app i used mess my stuff up. The only thing is that it doesn't show the discounted price on the cart which may lead to customer leaving the website with abandoned cart. Please add the feature. Otherwise, everything is ok for now

March 20, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for the feedback! It sounds like we may need to tweak some account settings to get things working with your theme's cart page. Please contact our friendly support team at support@websiteondemand.ca, and we'll be more than happy to help.

Shoe Dryers

good app, everything is working great................................................................

WELLNESS HEAVENS

So far so good I hope it can help me generate more sales and grow my business. It’s is also very easy to set up.

WildmanT

The app worked great. I did a tiered volume discount with no issues. However, I wish there was an option to allow the customer to choose at checkout to use the Quantity Discount or an existing discount code they had received in the past. We had a few premium members who had a discount code that would have been higher than the tiered discount promo I set with Quantity Break.

December 4, 2019

Hi there - thanks for the feedback! There is an option in the Settings tab of the app which will allow shoppers to use certain types of discount codes on the cart page. I suspect the discount code's discount would get added on top of the quantity discounts which probably isn't what you want. We'll go ahead and add this to our requested features list. Thanks again for the feedback!

Vision FPV

The Quantity Breaks Now app is easy to install and is very easy to use.

Unlike some similar apps, it's able handle discount codes applied on top of quantity discounts. This was a must have for our business.

In the rare event that the app doesn't work quite right, the support team provides fast, effective, and courteous service.

Although the default display style of discounts and customer facing messages is serviceable, greater ease of customizable would be an improvement.

House Of Bright

How to unsubscribe for the service before my trial ends? i dont have to use this app for now. Please help!!

October 4, 2019

Thanks so much for trying Quantity Breaks Now! To uninstall, please follow the instructions at the link below or contact support@websiteondemand.ca for help.

eazyshoppingph

i like this app, it simplifies variants on my store and has good upsell features too. i too recommend this app

Previous 1