Quantity Breaks Now

Quantity Breaks Now

by Website On-Demand

Quantity breaks and tiered pricing! Get Quantity Breaks Now!

Echo, Friends & Co

This app works great for single products with no variations (maybe I couldn't figure out how to work it properly). I'm giving it 4 stars because, when I deleted this app, the offer I created stayed on my site. I had to re-download the app to make that offer go away. I know this is fixable but just wanted to give the creators a heads up!

June 25, 2019

Thanks for the feedback!

Unfortunately it's not possible for Shopify apps to remove their code once they're deleted from the Apps page (we lose access to your theme.)

To get around this, we've created a handy Uninstall button in the Settings tab of our app. Simply click that button, and our app will remove its code from your theme :)

Kaffeina Group

Good app and simple to use - does what it says.

The only issue is that you need to be a coder to make the theme color changes. Would be much better if it was easy to match your theme colors. At the end gave up and left the colors as standard.

Pillar Of Clouds E-Liquids

When trying to edit through mobile access it doesn’t work. They need to fix the mobile useability. Otherwise when I do get around to my pc and log-in traditionally to make quick edits, it works great! what normally would be quick isn’t because their mobile access doesn’t work!

Gift Wrap Labs

Product works great. Uninstalling requires following some instructions (bleh) which is annoying, hopefully the dev will build the uninstall as well as the actual product.

Swee7deals

Really like the app. easy to use and intuitive as well. Was looking for a free app for bulk order discounts and I'm really happy to get on that one. Recommended

Radicalplus

Does a go job for a free app. But limited in feature (no decimal for %,not possible to apply to specific customer(s) or by tag).

Amlee Epoxy Supply

so far great... just installed, very simple, and no need to muck up my product catalog with unnecessary variants just for the app to work.