Bulk Discounts Now

Bulk & Quantity Discounts, Tiered Pricing, & Volume Discounts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Laake

Location Germany

Der Kundenservice ist toll. Leider werden die APP-Texte nicht automatisch übersetzt, das sollte man noch einbinden.

May 23, 2022

Hallo an unsere Freunde in Laake

Vielen Dank für die strahlende Bewertung. Wir freuen uns sehr zu hören, dass Sie jetzt Mengenrabatte genießen. Wir freuen uns, dass unser Support-Team Ihnen helfen konnte. Wir tun alles, um jedem Händler zu helfen, und ich freue mich, dass wir für Sie ins Schwarze getroffen haben. Wir wünschen Ihnen und Ihrem Shop viel Erfolg!

Beifall,
Pushpesh & das Bulk Discounts Now Support-Team

alisartcraft

just intalled this app. I really like it great service!!! And if everthing works like it does kwom it's worth 5 stars

April 1, 2022

Hello to our friends at alisartcraft

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are delighted our support team has been helpful to your requests. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Baby Mama Rucksack

i am using this since yesterday.. and so far I am happy. and if u have questions . support is always there for ya

March 23, 2022

Hello to our friends at Baby Mama Rucksack

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Grower's Solution

Great app and even better customer service! We're using the app to set up volume pricing tables on our products. The setup was pretty straightforward. Any questions or hiccups were quickly solved by the customer service squad. I would recommend this app. **Update** We've been using this app for about 2 months now. It works and has helped drive almost $100k in revenue for our items with volume pricing. Unfortunately, we had to switch to a different app. We have another app installed that also uses the Shopify Discount codes section to calculate a custom price. It would create or edit discount codes which would knock Bulk Discounts out of sync with the codes and ultimately hide the discount code field on the front end of the site. We would manually have to resync the codes to have the field show up, to only be knocked down shortly after by the other app. The other app isn't replaceable so unfortunately, we had to switch to an alternative volume pricing app. I think this scenario is pretty rare, our website is just "extra" lol. The Bulk Discounts team has been extremely helpful even when they knew we would have to move to a different app. Much appreciated & very professional.

December 21, 2021

Hello friends at Grower's Solution

We are happy we could assist! Thank you for leaving us this great review! We wish you and your store great success :-)

Siser's Palace

Had some initial integration issues whereby the discounts weren't applying in the shopping cart. Jabir connected and was able to fix in a timely manner. So far so good and price breaks appear to be working now as expected.

November 11, 2021

This is music to our ears 💕
Thank you so much!! We're just glad everything is working as expected now on your store.

Cheers,
Chud and the Bulk Discounts Now Support Team

PS: Jabir is having a Pizza party 🍕🍷🍕

Headsets4business

This app is perfect for our requirements (Tiered discounts e.g. buy 4-9 products get £5 off each item etc) Very easy to make changes to language used and layout, colours etc. Had a couple of issues with spasmodic support early on which was frustrating as we like the app & happy to pay for it. Since then they did explain what things could be tweaked with our issue and is now working the way we wanted it to.

August 30, 2021

Hi friends at Headsets4business,

We are pleased to hear that you are liking our app so far! Vlad and the rest of the support team were so happy they were able to assist you with your issue. Let us know when you'll officially launch your site, and we'll ensure that our app works 100%!

Cheers!
- Chud and Bulk Discounts Now Support Team

Textildruck-Großauflagen

Very good, fast and helpful support!

Unfortunately the app doesn't work with my theme and the support couldn't solve the problem either ... I'm sad ... I would have liked to have paid for the adaptation! Now I've deleted the app from my shop and installed another one ... now everything works and I'm happy :-)

September 7, 2020

Hello friends from Textildruck-Großauflagen!

Thank you for leaving us this review, we really appreciate it! We're really sorry to hear that the app doesn't work with your theme, will definitely work on that for future updates, thanks for leaving your feedback, we sincerely appreciate it! :-)

-Melissa and the Discounts & Quantity Breaks Support Team

finehomes

Great app..does what it's supposed to do..Service is great..my interactions with Amir, in particular, was wonderful.
He invested a lot of time to resolve initial glitches.

July 8, 2020

Thanks for your awesome feedback! Our support team also appreciates the kudos!!, please let us know how can earn that fifth star!.

iluvmastore

The support guys are more than 5stars, their resoponsiveness is amazing and work even on weekends, reason why iam giving the app 4 not 5stars is because it doesn't show discounts if buyers click the express checkout buttons and therefore, most of em leave thinking they were about to be scammed coz they saw the discounts in the product page but not in the checkout....the apps solution somewhere in their manuals (like we do ever read apps guidebooks) is to hide the express button from cart page...kind of acceptable but they should be pointing this catastrophic flaw since day one and after two seconds of installation.
If they ever do that i'll definetly take this back and rate it 5000stars coz they honestly have a great support highly diffrent from the rest of the apps!

June 29, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! Our support team appreciates the kudos :D I understand how frustrating this express checkout issue can be. Express checkout buttons on cart pages are incompatible with every discount app - not just Quantity Breaks Now - and so we recommend hiding them. I'll make note that we need to do a better job of communicating this limitation when people first install.

IWC dba BVISellers

I like the way this can be use with no big problems. It is a good tool to increase size of orders. I recommend it

Previous 1 3