Bulk Discounts Now

Bulk Discounts Now

by Website On-Demand

Bulk Discounts, Quantity Discounts, Tiered Pricing

Textildruck-Großauflagen

Very good, fast and helpful support!

Unfortunately the app doesn't work with my theme and the support couldn't solve the problem either ... I'm sad ... I would have liked to have paid for the adaptation! Now I've deleted the app from my shop and installed another one ... now everything works and I'm happy :-)

September 7, 2020

Hello friends from Textildruck-Großauflagen!

Thank you for leaving us this review, we really appreciate it! We're really sorry to hear that the app doesn't work with your theme, will definitely work on that for future updates, thanks for leaving your feedback, we sincerely appreciate it! :-)

-Melissa and the Discounts & Quantity Breaks Support Team

finehomes

Great app..does what it's supposed to do..Service is great..my interactions with Amir, in particular, was wonderful.
He invested a lot of time to resolve initial glitches.

July 8, 2020

Thanks for your awesome feedback! Our support team also appreciates the kudos!!, please let us know how can earn that fifth star!.

iluvmastore

The support guys are more than 5stars, their resoponsiveness is amazing and work even on weekends, reason why iam giving the app 4 not 5stars is because it doesn't show discounts if buyers click the express checkout buttons and therefore, most of em leave thinking they were about to be scammed coz they saw the discounts in the product page but not in the checkout....the apps solution somewhere in their manuals (like we do ever read apps guidebooks) is to hide the express button from cart page...kind of acceptable but they should be pointing this catastrophic flaw since day one and after two seconds of installation.
If they ever do that i'll definetly take this back and rate it 5000stars coz they honestly have a great support highly diffrent from the rest of the apps!

June 29, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! Our support team appreciates the kudos :D I understand how frustrating this express checkout issue can be. Express checkout buttons on cart pages are incompatible with every discount app - not just Quantity Breaks Now - and so we recommend hiding them. I'll make note that we need to do a better job of communicating this limitation when people first install.

IWC dba BVISellers

I like the way this can be use with no big problems. It is a good tool to increase size of orders. I recommend it

AYNI Treasures

I downloaded the app recently for a QTT Break use. I wanted to change colors to match my website and customer service was very helpful. It works OK... the only thing is that when you change one setting, it messes up the rest so you need to double check everything before confirming. Website is not live yet so I'll see if it works ok when used everyday...

April 29, 2020

Hi there - thanks for the feedback! Please contact our friendly support team at support@websiteondemand.ca if there's anything we can do to help.

Arejum

ES MUY BUENA LA RECOMIENDO PERO DEBERÍAN PONERLA TAMBIEN EN ESPAÑOL GRACIAS ESPERO QUE SIGA FUNCIONANDO BIEN

VIRO

Not bad, didn't mess my things up. The last app i used mess my stuff up. The only thing is that it doesn't show the discounted price on the cart which may lead to customer leaving the website with abandoned cart. Please add the feature. Otherwise, everything is ok for now

March 20, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for the feedback! It sounds like we may need to tweak some account settings to get things working with your theme's cart page. Please contact our friendly support team at support@websiteondemand.ca, and we'll be more than happy to help.

Shoe Dryers

good app, everything is working great................................................................

WELLNESS HEAVENS

So far so good I hope it can help me generate more sales and grow my business. It’s is also very easy to set up.

WildmanT

The app worked great. I did a tiered volume discount with no issues. However, I wish there was an option to allow the customer to choose at checkout to use the Quantity Discount or an existing discount code they had received in the past. We had a few premium members who had a discount code that would have been higher than the tiered discount promo I set with Quantity Break.

December 4, 2019

Hi there - thanks for the feedback! There is an option in the Settings tab of the app which will allow shoppers to use certain types of discount codes on the cart page. I suspect the discount code's discount would get added on top of the quantity discounts which probably isn't what you want. We'll go ahead and add this to our requested features list. Thanks again for the feedback!

Previous 1