Discounts & Quantity Breaks

Discounts & Quantity Breaks

by Website On-Demand

Quantity Discount,Volume Discount,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

VIRO

Not bad, didn't mess my things up. The last app i used mess my stuff up. The only thing is that it doesn't show the discounted price on the cart which may lead to customer leaving the website with abandoned cart. Please add the feature. Otherwise, everything is ok for now

March 20, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for the feedback! It sounds like we may need to tweak some account settings to get things working with your theme's cart page. Please contact our friendly support team at support@websiteondemand.ca, and we'll be more than happy to help.

Shoe Dryers

good app, everything is working great................................................................

WELLNESS HEAVENS

So far so good I hope it can help me generate more sales and grow my business. It’s is also very easy to set up.

WildmanT

The app worked great. I did a tiered volume discount with no issues. However, I wish there was an option to allow the customer to choose at checkout to use the Quantity Discount or an existing discount code they had received in the past. We had a few premium members who had a discount code that would have been higher than the tiered discount promo I set with Quantity Break.

December 4, 2019

Hi there - thanks for the feedback! There is an option in the Settings tab of the app which will allow shoppers to use certain types of discount codes on the cart page. I suspect the discount code's discount would get added on top of the quantity discounts which probably isn't what you want. We'll go ahead and add this to our requested features list. Thanks again for the feedback!

Vision FPV

The Quantity Breaks Now app is easy to install and is very easy to use.

Unlike some similar apps, it's able handle discount codes applied on top of quantity discounts. This was a must have for our business.

In the rare event that the app doesn't work quite right, the support team provides fast, effective, and courteous service.

Although the default display style of discounts and customer facing messages is serviceable, greater ease of customizable would be an improvement.

House Of Bright

How to unsubscribe for the service before my trial ends? i dont have to use this app for now. Please help!!

October 4, 2019

Thanks so much for trying Quantity Breaks Now! To uninstall, please follow the instructions at the link below or contact support@websiteondemand.ca for help.

eazyshoppingph

i like this app, it simplifies variants on my store and has good upsell features too. i too recommend this app

Echo, Friends & Co

This app works great for single products with no variations (maybe I couldn't figure out how to work it properly). I'm giving it 4 stars because, when I deleted this app, the offer I created stayed on my site. I had to re-download the app to make that offer go away. I know this is fixable but just wanted to give the creators a heads up!

June 25, 2019

Thanks for the feedback!

Unfortunately it's not possible for Shopify apps to remove their code once they're deleted from the Apps page (we lose access to your theme.)

To get around this, we've created a handy Uninstall button in the Settings tab of our app. Simply click that button, and our app will remove its code from your theme :)

Kaffeina Group

Good app and simple to use - does what it says.

The only issue is that you need to be a coder to make the theme color changes. Would be much better if it was easy to match your theme colors. At the end gave up and left the colors as standard.

Pillar Of Clouds E-Liquids

When trying to edit through mobile access it doesn’t work. They need to fix the mobile useability. Otherwise when I do get around to my pc and log-in traditionally to make quick edits, it works great! what normally would be quick isn’t because their mobile access doesn’t work!

Previous 1