Tiered & Discounted Pricing

Tiered & Discounted Pricing

by Website On-Demand

Quantity Breaks, Discounted Pricing & Tiered Pricing

LitterMatx.com

Robert at customer support was amazing, great app and highly reccomended to anyone that has a Shopify store. I really enjoyed the app since it enabled me to increase my average order value

ReBuyUs

The support team is great. The app seems to be working awesome.
Don't hesitate to join the team with this app

RxnSport

quick support to fix a broken subtotal! robert swiftly fixed the problem within an hour of ticket submission

FUTURX INTERIORS

Great app, awesome support. Works good every time I add it on my stores. Cheers to the developers :)

Christmas by Krebs Wholesale

Worked great out of the box. Nice feature adding price breaks on all product pages. Developers were very responsive when we had initial questions. So far so good!

clearbreath

Great app, to the point and easy to use. Has ajax features too! Definitely one of the top apps for quantity breaks discounts.

VegetalBeardOil

Great app with an amazing reactive support. It works very well for quantity discounts and you'll be able to change almost everything to adjust it like you want just by contacting the support.

Kartsons Philippines

This app referred to us by our friends and so we tried it. At first, our product page is messy because this app showed after product description in using paid theme, however when we contacted them, they helped us to rearranged everything. This app is pretty awesome. And we love it more than others.

favorlo