Quantity Breaks Now ‑Discounts

Quantity Breaks Now ‑Discounts

by Website On-Demand

Quantity Breaks, Volume Discounts, Tiered Pricing and More!

Get A Tiny Waist

Amazing app and support to integrate the app with my theme! Thanks so much for all your help Robert and Vlad, appreciate it! :)

Magcharge

This is a great app. I love how it's free since lots of apps that do the same thing aren't. I've already made sales with it and the customer support is amazing!

Lakolux

Great app. Very easy to use. Ran on some issues but their customer service solved it immediately. Thanks a lot! :)

BigSmallTrends

I used this App, This App is amazing, I observed many users were buying multiple quantities after using this App. The App also provides 1 Group discount.

JungleKICKSPH

awesooooommmeeeee appppsssssssssssssssssssssss thank you so muccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Daily Shop Club

The free plan for me makes this app great. It's helping my business a lot in terms of getting more orders at a discounted price

FEG

Amazing app! working perfectly and it has a nice UI. 5-star for the quick response from the support team.

Stamps

This app is the BEST! in all aspects, easy to use and setup. I needed a way to have different prices for the same product when you buy a certain quantity, and this is exactly what you get in a bundle of an excelent service. will recommend it blindfold and will look fordward for any new app that Website On Demand will bring out to the market.

ThePlayPocket

This app is the best if you need quantity breaks & tiered discounts for your store. Their support team is amazing, as they will guide you from installation to operation.

Klarra Philippines

Quantity Breaks is one of the applications I used for FREE. It feels good that something free is useful and helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19