Bulk Discounts Now

Bulk Discounts Now | Reviews

by Website On-Demand

Bulk & Quantity Discounts, Quantity Breaks, & Volume Discounts

cool_type

Migliore app per sconti quantità, servizio clienti super veloce e disponibile nel risolvere il problema.

November 30, 2021

Hi cool_type,

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Bulk discounts now. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We are so glad our team was able to assist you!

`Harish - Customer Success Team :) Cheers!

Regina Specialties

I had integration problem and some theme issues. The team was helpful and solved the problem. Great app as shopify does not do bulk discounts. Was amazed by the service, thanks guys.

October 28, 2021

It's a pleasure to be working with Regina Specialties team! They were extremely patient and cooperative. Hands down one of our best merchant around!

If you have any other issues, support@websiteondemand.ca
We'll solve everything for you ;)

-- Chud and the Bulk Discounts Now support team

Alpha Flavours

I had some problems with my Shopify website and they helped me a lot. So, thanks for the good service guys.

October 5, 2021

Hello there,

We are so sorry about the trouble you're experiencing.
Our app normally doesn't "completely" integrate/work with PageFly but maybe we can work something out with custom adjustments.

I checked our ticket platform and it appears you haven't responded to our recent response.

Please schedule a call:

Or email us at support@websiteondemand.ca to open a new ticket.

Sincerely,

--Chud and The Bulk Discounts Now support team

ShapeCORE Fitness

Excellent support! They fixed a problem with the promo code box not displaying within hours of me reporting it. High recommended! Best bulk app on Shopify.

September 1, 2021

Hi friends at ShapeCore Fitness,

You have no idea how delighted we are while reading this feedback. Thank you so much, we appreciate your time and effort in writing this.

And again, should you encounter any more issues or any questions, we are just an email/chat away ;)

To fitness and to more sales!

Cheers
-- Chud and Bulk Discounts Now Team

Alessa Wholesale

Great app with even better support. Questions answered sometimes immediately and if there is any way they can help you make the most out of the app they will. Contacted support for help and got answers immediately and also set up a call for some important questions and it was smooth sailing all of the way. My site is wholesale oriented and just went live and this app was critical for quantity discounts to help create larger orders. You can see the app in action here: alessawholesale.com Thanks so much Bulk Discounts Now / Website on Demand - YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!

August 31, 2021

Hi friends at Alessa Wholesale,

Thank you so much for the kind words. Debutify and Bulk Discounts Now work seamlessly with each other. This is one of the reasons why most Debutify stores use our app since its built-in upsell and bundle features are quite limited.

Should you have other concerns, we're just an email/chat away. The team will be there 24/7 to assist you as always.

--Chud and Bulk Discounts Now Support Team

InovaCassa

I just installed the app, looks good. The support team is excellent, I had some issues from a previously installed app that was causing some problems and the guys quickly spotted that and gave indications on how to fix. Recomed

August 24, 2021

Hello friends at InovaCassa,

Thank you so much for this sweet review and recommendation!

We want to ensure that our Customer Support remains top-notch!
And again, if you are having any issues, let us know.

-- Chud and the Bulk Discounts Now Support Team

The Apple Tree

Fast feedback and service. Very pleased! The app is easy to use and straight forward... It did exactly what I was looking for !

August 7, 2021

Hello friends at The Apple Tree!

Your website is so neat and elegant! It's always our pleasure to be chosen by good companies, such as yours, and help them increase revenues.

If you have any other concerns, let us know. We're just a ping away :)

- Chud & The Bulk Discounts Now Support Team

ShopSalonCity

To see the app running check out https://www.shopsaloncity.com/collections/complete-pedicure-spa-chairs/products/siena-shiatsulogic-ex-r-pedicure-chair. The support team is pretty good. They logged into my site as a collaborator and fixed some issues for me in a really quick turnaround time and now the app works well. Recommended.

June 19, 2021

Hello friends at Liltinyjacks™ Labor-Saving Arm Jack

We are glad we were able to resolve the issues! Thank you for taking the time out to write us this awesome review! :-)

Liltinyjacks™ Labor-Saving Arm Jack

I was having trouble setting up this app on my theme but the support was so helpful and they managed to set it up for me after so much trial and error. I love this app!!!! 10/10

June 9, 2021

Hello friends at Liltinyjacks™ Labor-Saving Arm Jack

We are happy our support team has been so helpful! Thank you for leaving this awesome review!

Cittydog

The app did not work right away with my purchased theme. But the support is really great! 5 stars to you! They answered me within minutes, then the app was adjusted so that it also works with my theme. I can only recommend it. Thanks!

June 4, 2021

Hello friends at Cittydog

We are glad that our support team was able to assist you so swiftly! We will let them know that their efforts were appreciated! We are happy you are satisfied with the outcome ;-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36