Bulk Discounts Now

Bulk & Quantity Discounts, Tiered Pricing, & Volume Discounts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Hs770

Best discount app for your store. and good customer service. I just started using it today. thank you team

July 1, 2022

Hello to our friends at Hs770

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are elated to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!!

JusteELLE

Love these guys. Top-notch support. They were with me every step of the way when I ran into problems. Thanks so much!

June 30, 2022

Hello to our friends at JusteELLE

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are delighted our support team has been helpful to your requests. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

ROSIE'S

I needed the chart changing on my website as I didn't like where Shopify automatically positioned it. I messaged the app creators for help and they did it for me and had it resolved within ten minutes of me emailing! Excellent service

June 30, 2022

Hello to our friends at ROSIE'S

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you are enjoying the app. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Tanu & the Bulk Discounts Now Support Team

NO Grow Australia

Location Australia

Easy to install, easy setup and Nico's support was great. Looking forward to seeing how the app increases our sales. Thank you

June 23, 2022

Hello to our friends at NO Grow Australia

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are elated to learn that Nico was able to assist you. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!!

Gela Beach

The product and support is awesome! Josh helped me add a small customization which helped my website look better. Thanks!!

June 22, 2022

Hello to our friends at Gela Beach

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Bulk Discounts Now. We are happy Josh was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

shopgreenprint

Used this app to apply price qty price breaks, very easy to use. Great app and awesome support service.

June 14, 2022

Hello to our friends from shopgreenprint

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are delighted our support team has been helpful to your requests. Thank you for leaving us the feedback. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is a valuable part of that process.

Lay Me Flat Cosmetic Bag

Location Sweden

Has done exactly what I needed and the support really helped me out when I had trouble getting it to work in multiple currencies.

June 13, 2022

Hello to our friends from Lay Me Flat Cosmetic Bag

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Audio Volt

Easy app to set up and understand. The support was also nice and fast when we needed it. I can recommend it.

June 13, 2022

Hello to our friends at Audio Volt

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We appreciate the recommendation!

KatanasWorld™

Location Italy

Very good app to boost your AOV. And above all a great assistance that will solve all your problems. Thanks to Josh who helped me a lot with the design of the discount table on my product page!

May 30, 2022

Hello to our friends at KatanasWorld™

heylada

Jorge was very helpful in getting the quantity breaks to display in the perfect position! I recommend!

May 30, 2022

Hello to our friends at heylada

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Bulk Discounts Now. Jorge is our team's superstar and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Jorge, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41