Bulk Discounts Now

Bulk Discounts Now

by Website On-Demand

Bulk & Quantity Discounts, Quantity Breaks, & Volume Discounts

ShopSalonCity

To see the app running check out https://www.shopsaloncity.com/collections/complete-pedicure-spa-chairs/products/siena-shiatsulogic-ex-r-pedicure-chair. The support team is pretty good. They logged into my site as a collaborator and fixed some issues for me in a really quick turnaround time and now the app works well. Recommended.

June 19, 2021

Hello friends at Liltinyjacks™ Labor-Saving Arm Jack

We are glad we were able to resolve the issues! Thank you for taking the time out to write us this awesome review! :-)

Liltinyjacks™ Labor-Saving Arm Jack

I was having trouble setting up this app on my theme but the support was so helpful and they managed to set it up for me after so much trial and error. I love this app!!!! 10/10

June 9, 2021

Hello friends at Liltinyjacks™ Labor-Saving Arm Jack

We are happy our support team has been so helpful! Thank you for leaving this awesome review!

Cittydog

The app did not work right away with my purchased theme. But the support is really great! 5 stars to you! They answered me within minutes, then the app was adjusted so that it also works with my theme. I can only recommend it. Thanks!

June 4, 2021

Hello friends at Cittydog

We are glad that our support team was able to assist you so swiftly! We will let them know that their efforts were appreciated! We are happy you are satisfied with the outcome ;-)

laraklass.desing

To begin with, the support group is always there, I could not install the application, they helped me, they answered all my questions instantly !!! This App is a huge wallet in your store!

Hello friends at laraklass.desing

We are happy we could assist! We appreciate the kudos, thank you for leaving us this great review! We wish you and your store all the best! :-)

Autumn Woods Co.

The team at Bulk Discounts Now is quick to respond and offers ultra-fast fixes in the event that you make edits to your shopify store & things stop working the way they should. Having the bulk discounts has also helped increase the quantity of larger orders to my shop by a decent amount. Definitely recommend.

June 2, 2021

Hello friends at Autumn Woods Co.

We appreciate you taking the time out to write this great review! We appreciate the recommendation! Happy selling! :-)

Non Posso, Ho Danza.

Assistenza perfetta!!! L'app risponde esattamente alle mie aspettative. Facile da installare e configurare. Semplice e intuitiva. Ho avuto bisogno di assistenza e ho ricevuto in poche ore tutte le info e aggiustamenti. Ora proverò anche le altre loro app per meglio integrare il flusso di lavoro e iniziative di marketing. App e team consigliati.

Ciao amici di Non Posso, Ho Danza

Grazie per aver lasciato questa recensione FANTASTICA! Ti apprezziamo :-)

TAKARABAKO

I had an issue and the company contacted me to get it resolved. i reinstalled the app and everything seems to be working fine.

May 30, 2021

Hi there,

We deeply apologize for this.
However, turning a discount group on/off doesn't count as use. It might be that you have another discount group enabled that prevents your previous discount group to be enabled again. In that case, you have to delete the other one.

We can definitely help you with this, please contact us at support@websiteondemand.ca and we'll address this issue in a flash.

Sincerely,

deSTINKed

The free version is perfect for my small catalog. I needed to calculated discounts as $OFF, not %, and this app performed! Formatting the table was not 100% intuitive, but the customer service team responds, helps, and explains. They even made some customizations I requested - even though I'm on the free version!

Nulina-beauty

Great support, apps working good. Increased my AOV :) Nice that i can choose design by my own, colors, font and all other stuff.

April 26, 2021

Hello friends at Nulina-beauty

We appreciate this great review! Thank you!

Pareto

Using the free plan. Setup has been easy and tech support has been quick to make any necessary adjustments to fit my store's specific theme.

April 2, 2021

Hello friends at Pareto

We are happy you love the app so far! Thank you for leaving us this honest review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35