Quantity Breaks Now

Quantity Breaks Now

by Website On-Demand

Quantity breaks and tiered pricing! Get Quantity Breaks Now!

staysafedog

I had been looking and trying various bulk apps in the past as I own a few Shopify stores. It's the best by far and a must to increase cart value & profits. Thanks to Robert for his great service and making it perfectly fit my needs!

Electric Mosquito & Bug Killer

App works great and the customer service is excellent; they were very responsive and went out of their way to make the changes I needed in order to make the application work best for my website. I highly recommend this especially if you are looking for an easy way to boost purchase quantities for low cost/high margin items.

Queen of the Thrones™

WOW - we needed a nice and elegant solution for our two new Shopify Stores - to give our customers quantity breaks on their purchases. After searching the apps store and testing a few - the 'ONE' that did everything that we needed is 'Quantity Breaks Now'!

PS. when I reached out to their technical support team about a question they not only answered quickly but, they asked the right questions and provided the perfect solution to my questions.

Phillis Benson
www.virtual-partner.com

lilyrollers

This is the 3rd quantity breaks app I've been testing, and hands down this is the best app.

Performance on the website + Results $$$ + works with ajax carts + works even with paypal checkouts...

I highly recommend!

Technidea Corp

Great app, easy to use and has been one of the few that meet all our needs. Trust me, we have tried a lot! our wholesale and shipping process is unique and they were able to support our needs. If you do not have Shopify Plus, but need a wholesale business on your site, this is the app for you. Quick easy, and professional.

vizshoping

Great appl. works well. would use again for future stores if needed. increased my aov tremendously for my store.

Blue Vitality

great support! really fast and helpfull. The app also works well! Layout in IC page could be a bit better.

Consume4Less

great to use duodhsiohasiohidahiodhioshiaohdiohaiodkaldkoidhiowehfweiugufiewuiwqhoidhiodwhqoidhiwhpdiwiodhwiq d

bellequisite

Great app. works well. would use again for future stores if needed. increased my aov tremendously for my store

My Boy Basi

simple to set up and it works great. No hiccups like the other apps. it's nice to install something and not have it crap out two weeks later. This app allowed me to apply an automatic discount for just one product quantity. So it did what the other apps couldn't.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14