Quantity Breaks Now

Quantity Breaks Now

by Website On-Demand

Quantity breaks and tiered pricing! Get Quantity Breaks Now!

Dream Come True Chanel

MusclemassageX

Customer support is excellent, great customisation. Integrates really well with custom page builders.

EvoBrush

The app is fantastic. Has all the features you could want from a quantity breaks app, and it looks very clean. Also the customer service is excellent and prompt. Highly recommend this one.

99 Smart Choice

I used this app and It good. It will help me to increase my AOV's store which really better when you use Facebook Ads to drive the traffic

FliesenDeal24

Very nice and very simple app. Perfect for my store to offer quantity discounts.
It would be perfect if the discounted price would directly be shown on the product page. Currently the discounted price just shown in the cart, which is also okay. All in all very good app! I can recomend it! And the support is exelent! Greeting from Germany :)

Special Hype

I like this app and I use it for over a year. If I have any questions or problems, their support helps very quickly. Recommend

Western Diazo

Quantity Breaks Now is a fantastic app with great support. It is very flexible and easy to create price breaks. It worked right away and the developers helped me out with getting the display on the product page exactly how I wanted it.

Try it, you'll be happy you did !

EyebrowPh

I used to help me to sell more items on my site. So far, the support has been great - if you need an app to make more sales, this is it.

getsumoshop

Great app! Easy to use and it definitely increases our store's average order value. You can make easy edits to settings

solaceus

This app works really well and was super simple to set up. I am very pleased with how easy and quick the set up was. I also love the time frame of the free trial that is offered. It really gives a good amount of time to test what works best for your site! Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15