Reviews (562)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its excellent customer support, user-friendly interface, and seamless Shopify integration. They find the bulk discount feature effective in boosting sales and promotions, with some noting increased conversion rates and average cart sizes. The app's customizable options and reliable performance are also valued. Many believe it offers good value for money, with beneficial features available even on the free plan.

June 9, 2023

It works well and when it broke because of a compatibility error with my theme, they answered me and corrected the bug in the same 24 hours. Really quick and polite!
I recommend!

Pirouette & Cie
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied June 12, 2023

Hello to our friends at Pirouette & Cie

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to provide you with fantastic service. We can’t thank you enough for sharing your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store a great success! We appreciate the recommendation.

Tanu & The Bulk Discounts Now Support Team

Edited June 12, 2023

Amazing Customer Service very quick and responsive HUGE shoutout to Amandeep very professional and very good at what he does!

Christmas by Krebs Wholesale
June 22, 2020

Best Quantity Break app - and it's free! Super customizable and my requests were answered very quickly.

Floppy Fishy
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied June 23, 2020

Gladly at your service 😎
Let us know if you have any more issues and we'll be there in a flash!

April 2, 2018

I am loving the simplicity and functionality of this app!

Straight From Dehart
December 11, 2019

Amazing app and support to integrate the app with my theme! Thanks so much for all your help Robert and Vlad, appreciate it! :)

Get A Tiny Waist
April 10, 2018

Great free app that can set up quantity pricing! Support is fast and responsive. Very helpful app and developer! Thanks.

4p Max Eye Gel
April 13, 2022

I was given very good and efficient assistance. The response is also fast and informative. Thank you

KIMYRA
Malaysia
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied April 13, 2022

Hello to our friends at KIMYRA

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you are enjoying the app. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Bulk Discounts Now Support Team

March 4, 2020

Fantastic customer service. Was able to set up to look exactly how I wanted. Worked well with cart drawer, which other similar ones did not. Also, the volume discount + discount code option works quite well.

Only issue is that the prices shown on the product page do not update real time to match the quantity in the cart. Other discount apps I've used do this seamlessly. The discounts only show up in the cart, once the products are added. They said if enough people request the feature they would add it, so please add your vote for this feature as well!

Mystic Barrels
Almost 3 years using the app
November 17, 2020

Brilliant app, 1st class customer service, Vlad was excellent with explaining something technical that I should have already known. The free version is allowing me to get started with tiered pricing and so to grow my store at which time I can step up to the paid version.

Sian Phillips Coaching
Almost 3 years using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied November 18, 2020

Hello friends at Sian Phillips Coaching

We're happy you had a fantastic experience with us! Thanks for leaving us this brilliant review! :-) We're thankful for amazing customers like you. We will be sure to let Vlad know that his assistance was very much appreciated :-)

- Melissa & The Bulk Discounts Now Support Team

May 25, 2020

So far so good! Great options for tweaking the design and language. Blends in well with my theme. Works like a charm. Thumbs up!!!

Stitch Love Studio
Over 2 years using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied May 25, 2020

Thank! We are glad you like how flexible our app is :)