Bold Quantity Breaks

Bold Quantity Breaks

by BOLD

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts for Shopify

Personalizedgolfballs.com

First, hats off to Abhi and Harpreet with online customer service. They were absolutely fantastic in helping me troubleshoot a minor glitch.

This app is great overall (wish I could give 4.5 stars, as it's not perfect). It's a little clunky in regard to having to follow a very specific set of steps any time you want to create a new quantity break group or modify an existing product outside of the parameters of the app, but once you get to know the process it's fine.

June 11, 2019

Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review; we'll be sure to share this with Abhi and Harpreet! We're glad you're enjoying the app so far, and really appreciate the feedback about the process of creating or modifying a quantity break.

We're always looking for new ways to improve our apps, so your opinions are very valuable to us. Thanks again, and I really love your custom products - especially the markers!

FCDLabels

Gives us the look and function we need to sell our products with clarity to our customers. Very happy with this app

Viking Industrial Products Ltd

BOLD decided to change their Quantity Break App and it knocked out all our on line quantity breaks, effected the sales on our web site and cost us a great deal of time and money to put right. They did this without any warning and without any appetite to put the situation right. I would never use BOLD again they are incredibly unprofessional.

Clement Design USA

Aside from how great, and intuitive Quantity Breaks is, the Bold Team as a whole are simply amazing. We have had to work with them before due to a conflict which was quickly resolved after messaging customer service.

This time we had an issue with slow load times and messaged the Bold Team again with hopes of some help. They not only go above and beyond but they do it in such a professional manner.

In all we received messages from Ankur who sent us to an app specialist, Nicholas moved us from the Product Options team to tier 2. Then Nupur reached out an let us know that they wanted to further test and improve our load times. Finally Peter delivered the last message letting us know that their Tier 2 team had finished adding some code to speed up our shop and it did exactly that.

Throughout the entire process, we were informed of any activity, were asked if the team could proceed with certain edits, and were given updates as to what was going on.

We could not recommend Bold Apps and products enough, however their customer service certainly sets them apart from the competition.

Thank you again all!

Fogfathers

Great experince using bold quanity breaks on live store. the support has been amazing and especially from Abhijit who has kindly made customisations at short notice. Thanks for all your help support team.

Asy Trends

This is a great app and it has a great support team. Especially thanks to Parminder, he was very helpful.

Beequip

Great app - The best part about it is there support. Pretty much happy to do anything for and will fix up anything for you really quickly. Highly recommend these guys.

TableCubby

I used this for a period of time for tiered pricing.

Pros: once set up properly it does the job but I did not have much experience beyond initial set up and launch.

Cons: you will need a developer to help you set up and install (factor in additional $$. If you want to uninstall the app you again will likely need a developer. (I was able to get into the code and remove it with considerable brain damage). Their customer support for uninstalling the app is non-existent. I sent 3 emails and did not hear back.

M&N GOOD DEAL STORE

M&N

Bolds quantity breaks app. helps me to increase the sales on my store, the customer service is outstanding, everytime I call them they always go there to help. Thanks Cody for your help.

Traveliero

I use this app for about 3 months in order to increase my Revenue. Based on this app I see that majority of my clients choose to add more variants of a particular product in their cart! Because of that, I accomplished to nearly quadruplicate my Revenue. I have a very good ROI of using this app. Totally worth the money!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 86 87