Bold Quantity Breaks

Bold Quantity Breaks

by BOLD

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts for Shopify

Easier Golfing

app works well. Customer support is very good. got my store up and running when the app wasn't working initially.

Item-up

Took a little while to get it installed properly on my theme but shoutout to the support team and especially Ebun for helping me out!

Hand Lettered Design LLC

Had to uninstall it because it kept emptying people's carts. Raised the issue multiple times with support and was told to rely on a manual sync as a fix but the issue kept re-occurring.

Incredible Panda

Awesome app. Parul from their team is so cool. Everything was done as per my liking. She handled my customization like a pro. Fully satisfied.

The Mom Store

It is a terrible app. After I installed it through auto-install feature, it messed up the code of my entire website and various functionalities of my product and collection pages stopped working. This app basically creates multiple variants in products for lower pricing rather than using a calculation based system for discounting. It took me more than 24 hours to revert my website back to working condition and more than 48 hours for someone from the support team to revert to me.

KreativeBuy Online Store

Good apps, Amazing support team. I contacted the support team many times and ask for their help because i had some problems with installing the apps. They sorted it out quickly.

Happy Melody

This app is a lifesaver. I've tried a lot of different apps but this is the one I'm sticking with. I've been using it for about a month now. For how complicated its functionality is, it's pretty simple to set up and start using. (Okay, I wouldn't say the interface is incredibly intuitive but it gets the job done.) I've had some technical issues but the support team has been very helpful in addressing all of them.

episkaperuker

I can honestly not tell yet. I have just gone live, having said that, I experienced some problems due to my own inexperience, and Bold helped with everything and did it on my behalf. And I have used them and their apps/services before, I expect nothing less of this app nor do I expect to be disappointed.

The Best Trending Products In Here

Candy is very goood helper. i like this apps customer help service through by Candy. Thank you very much :)

Super Homegoods

This app is amazing and it pays for itself on the first day. Esha and all the team give an excellent customer service! 100% recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 85 86