Bold Quantity Breaks

Bold Quantity Breaks

by BOLD

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts all in one

Adhdfixer

Garbage app, edits all your theme, adds shitty variants. idiot developers

The Shopping Depo

This app screwed up every variant in my store after I uninstalled the app. What a nightmare, had to hire a Dev to fix it. You've been warned. Proceed at your own risk.

Comfywalk1

Excellent app and Cam was awesome customer service rep. helped me out quick with all my issues. Highly recommend!

Plumtree Baby

It worked okay for me for a while, but I am now using another app because:

1. This creates duplicate variants for the same product based on quantity.

2.When I switched to Quickbooks online, I could not find an app to sync my shopify store properly because of these stupid duplicate variants.

3. On occasion, this app doesn't play nicely with sale pricing using Bold's Product Discount app.

I am not in love with any of the Bold apps I use and wish that they put some effort into modernizing them and making them more user friendly. They have been virtually the same for years while Bold focuses on create even more apps. I also wish Shopify would stop relying on 3rd party apps for basic features like bulk discounts!

Pnp Supplements

Works okay, but man is it ugly. I wish there were more ways to style the layout vs just a big block of numbers. I drop down from the quantity selection option would be nice or something a bit more stylish would be nice.

Roomforgoods

great app, great support! thx!

Hearingaid2020

We have had the Qty Breaks app installed in two different stores of ours for over a year now. The product works as advertised, the installation couldn't be easier ( they do it for you ), and the product support is unparalleled. We have required small modifications as our stores have grown and each time Bold has been summoned to give a helping hand, they have done just that. I've never waited longer than a day for my request to be addressed, they are thorough, and always very professional.

Tactical Gear Junkie Wholesale

Went to install using their beta auto install feature and it completely messed with my cart and didn't even install, it said something went wrong. I reached out to Bold and they fixed the issue for me thankfully. Only advice would be to have them install for you as they do offer that service and they can help make it work with your theme and other apps.

Vapersedge

I was using a competitors product for a couple months and it was just a giant headache. Switching over to Quantity Breaks was the best decision i've made. Highly recommended!

Pet Shmooze

This app is exactly what I was looking for. Both Mohit + Paul have been very helpful and attentive. They were able to help answer my questions and assist with some custom coding! Thanks guys :-)