Bold Quantity Breaks

Bold Quantity Breaks

by BOLD

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts all in one

Itm Components France

Now using the app on our second site. The best quantity breaks app on every level. Customer service second to none.

Swwholesale

We used to have this facility on our old site, but needed an app when we migrated to Shopify. Support was very helpful when installing and resoved an issue in reasonably good time. It appears to work fine after initial launch, although we did encounter a slight problem, which we are monitoring.
I think the price per month is a little high for what is does (as noted we used to have this for free), but I found it the best app on the market for our requirements.

Lilly Ds Diy Craft Supplies

I am just now using this app and it's awesome! I was using another app, but it would not allow us to use discount codes and setup quantity breaks. This app has solved that issue. And the support is the best I have received in a long time from any company, Thanks!

Pet Cuisine Accessories

We use over 50% of Bold apps and love most of them. This one, however, is a pain. It duplicates all of your variants for each quantity break. Which isn't a huge deal (at least for us) but something to note.

The biggest issue we've had is BOLD refuses to work with Shopify POS. For the past year we've received the same answer "not in development at this time" meaning they don't mind dismissing business from the over 50% of Shopify Merchants who use Shopify POS.

The major issue with POS for this app, in particular, is that it duplicates the variants in their entirety including the barcode but we cannot edit the duplicate variant to remove the barcode. So now everything that has a quantity break doesn't scan properly on the POS.

We had/have no choice but to use all of bold's apps because once you start using a few key ones (especially Cashier) they do not support apps other than Bold apps. We had to use Cashier because Loyalty would not work properly in the regular Shopify cart. It's a chain reaction. This is our first 2-star review of a bold app. Hopefully, the team at bold changes their tunnel vision mindset and begins rolling out support for POS with more urgency.

Officina Della Cialda

Great App, robuste, stable and with many features. Easy to use and fast!
Tiff and Danni was great to help me to config App and customize layout!!
TOP!!!!!

Alltrendshop

Highly recommended , very helpful team thanks

Global Lumen

Mo assisted me greatly! Thanks so much for all the help! App works fine and they will install it all for you.

Led By Spirit

That's what I call real service!! While preparing the last things for my store on the last day of 2017 I got a reply the next day on the 1st of 2018 telling me everything is set!! Well Bold, I'm glad I found you and I'm here to stay :-)

You Want T Shirts

It does what it claims, but every time you enter or modify a product, you have to manually add the product and variants. I thought that being able to select a product type would be great, but if you do that, you have to resync all your products and variants, which can take some time in a large store.

Legging In A Box

A huge thanks to Kirtana always available and professional ! :)