Bold Quantity Breaks

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts all in one

$20/month. 14-day free trial.

Butterfly Conservation Supplies

Just got the app today and it is a breeze to work with. No Complaints.

Cyberlily Store 3

Natural Food Pantry is using two BOLD apps and can say their virtual support and direct related sales from using the apps are spot on. We highly recommend using BOLD apps to help ease your time on scheduling sales and taking them off month to month.

Gadgetfans

Great app and the best support team !!

Flywheelpromotions Com

The app delivers on its promises and integrates really well with Product Options. The Bold team helped me to make sure the app served us well on our new eStore, which included some extra time to answer my questions and customize the code. I'm floored by the way this company operates; they're a great group that doesn't settle for anything less than excellent customer service. Their apps are worth the investment.

Esacks

Amazing support from devs ! Cam was honestly the most helpful dev I've had the chance to work with on Shopify. You don't pay just for the app, you honestly get some premium support here !

Kizingo

We used the developer supported install, which was great! It easily creates price breaks (discounts) for multiple purchases across our site, which is what we were looking for. We don't love the way that it looks on the back end, but from a user perspective it's not bad at all! Their online support has been very responsive and helped navigate through the install process. Recommended!

Kimoy Tech

I uninstalled your app because its not properly working on my store, but the still the table for the quantity breaks on my product page is not disappearing?? and now i cant install back your app!!!

Azzuro Groves

We've been using Quantity Breaks for only a few weeks and have noticed that our regular customers are tending to order their favourite products in multiples. This is good for our business because, although it costs us in dscounts, it saves us shipping costs (because we ship for free to New Zealand customers). It obviously increases our order values as well.

We have only applied this to one of our collections so far, but will include other products as stocks allow.

Sokopi International

The Quantity Breaks Support team rocks, Cam did an awesome job helping me to go live with my store by tweaking the way the quantity breaks table shows up in my products page (there is no way to adjust formatting in the UI) . Now I can go live with a slick looking store. Thanks, Cam!

Tate Yoko 2

This app is very useful. There was a problem where the cart was not auto-reloading to have the bulk discount applied/removed automatically before checking out. It might have had something to do with theme update.
But the support team Cam and Danni was quick to help us so everything went well for Black Friday. Thank you!

-added Nov 29, 2017 -
Huge shoutout to DANNI for going above and beyond to help us with a coding issue! Much appreciated.