Bold Quantity Breaks

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts all in one

$20/month. 14-day free trial.

Fixtwater

Loving the app so far. The support team has been great too. Highly recommend, will be adding the upsell app soon too

New Green Nutrition

Mohit was great helping us during initial setup. He fixed our issues within 24hours.

This Bold quantity break app does the following:

1. Quantity Discount with Mix & Match capability - Other apps only allows your customer buy product X for each quantity discount. Bold app allows your customer to buy product X,Y,Z and etc. to qualify for quantity discount, which helps conversion and allows your customer to try different products.

2. This app allows you to use additional coupon code on top of the quantity discount. Other apps does not do that. This is a key for us given we can still create promotional codes to apply holiday discounts for targeted audiences.

3. The discount chart shows up on the collection page! Your customer don't have to click to the product page to find out there are quantity discounts. Another huge advantage Bold app have on the other competitor apps.

In summary, we have switched from a competitor app to the Bold app and have no regrets.

Faith Soaps Love

App was easy to set up & offering quantity breaks is something my customers were looking for! I love the way all inventories are immediately up to date unlike my previous method of handling price breaks. Thank you! I sent in a question on how to update the levels of price breaks & they were super quick to respond & the fix was super easy.

Test Development Store 2

Had a small tweak to make to how the app was displaying pricing on our site. Worked with Cam and he was extremely polite and lighting fast. Thanks so much for the great support!

Enamelpins Store

The app allowed me to sell my product online after trying for over a decade to get shopping carts to do what I want.Bold offers excellent customer service and a decent on-boarding process. I would have given this app a 5, but I found that the conversations between staff and I were way too technical for me to understand most times as a new Shopify user. I had no idea what Liquid was or what variants were. All I need to know is "does it work". On my first reply from support, I had a four paragraph answer in which I did not understand one word. It literally felt like I wasn't reading English. Once I got them to do screencasts and use pictures, I was able to follow along a bit better. So yeah...a great app. But support staff makes a lot of assumptions about a users abilities and comprehension of the platform when communicating with you. They make up for it by being super responsive and kind.

Marc Skid

My start-up launched 3 weeks ago and my discount code was being used up on a everyday/standard deal for $2 off on 3. I wanted to free up my discount code for outreach. I installed QB to take care of the standard $2 off so I could do just that. As a older guy, what separates Bold from others is the customer service. I get nervous about anything being touched in the backend of my site. They were available for calls, installed their app for me, beta tested it and then got back on the phone with me to "flip the switch." They then took me on a test drive of their work. Apps are one thing but customer service rules!!!!

Fleetwood Digital

Having a store of ~400 SKUs this app was not for me. It created variants for all the items that were to have breaks on them and overloaded the system. I believe it also may have broken an app that offered add-ons. Also after deleting the app I had to edit the liquid code to remove a stray variant drop down box that was left behind. I'm giving this a "positive" 2 star rating as it does work, just didn't work for my large shop. For a smaller shop with only a few products this will probably work better for you than me,

Orange Burps

Mo and Tiff helped me out to get the app looking great (btw, I hear they have an internal contest to see which team members get the most shout-outs in reviews!).

This is a great app. I see a difference in my average order amount.

Tea And Becky

Works like a dream! Mohit and the team at Bold Apps has been so great with helping me with a custom setup for the Quantity Breaks app on my website. I'm so excited to have my customers use this. It really streamlines the process for ordering custom products on my website.

Thanks a million,
Lisa

Armanys

It'seems just a great app that works fine. If you have many products it may take a little time to adjust when loading, but once in place it works fast and adapts to themes ok. Support team is fast and efficient.