Bold Quantity Breaks , 865 reviews

4.6
October 16, 2017

The product does have some niggles and doesn't always play friendly with other apps and themes. The support is always excellent however and the product is the only one that does what I need so I'm happy to recommend it. Tiff has been excellent on support today :)

Rocket Supplements Australia
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 12, 2017

This app is fine, however I don't need it yet.
I had to change business in the meantime.
would definitely come back to you later and for another business.
Thank you.

Kushtom
France
Time spent using app: 15 days
October 11, 2017

If you're wondering how to get more orders on your site, everyone in our Facebook group is having AMAZING success with the Quantity Break app! I can't say enough about the help I received from Danni to get this set up right for my site. I'm not a developer and needed extra help and she went above and beyond for me! The custom code she did for me matched my site and integrated it perfectly. I made one error on the installation and Tiff fixed that for me initially, too. Great team at Bold Commerce. Amazing apps that really help you increase revenue.

Survival Bargains
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 10, 2017

Yea these folks get it done. we are running smoothly

Viselik
Time spent using app: 9 days
Edited March 17, 2018

Superb support, highly recommended.

Special thanks to Cam.

Atozecm
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 6, 2017

These guys really went the extra mile and helped us with our heavily coded custom theme to get this to work. Seriously these guys offer an amazing service and the app works perfectly! Anyone who wants bundle pricing on their products should use this app its the best.

Anime Arsenal
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 2, 2017

5 Stars !!!
I'm using Price Discount and Quantity Breaks and it's working really well. I'm working in IT domain for the last 15 years and Bold support knows what they are doing !!
Very Good communication and Technical skills. I recommend Bold apps to everyone.

www.illaminous.com

Illaminous
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 30, 2017

Great App, Great Support! Even on the weekend they helped get an issue resolved.

Neon Production Supply
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
September 28, 2017

Mohit and the Bold Team answered my questions quickly. Great product and experience.

Pereglide