Bold Quantity Breaks

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts all in one

$20/month. 14-day free trial.

Holy Cow Promo Products

I would like to take a moment and write about the incredible support team at Quantity Breaks (QB) for Bold. For our store, Holy Cow Promo products, we needed a special solution for quantity breaks. Phillip was our support guru and Mohit (Mo) was our developer from QB. Mohit and Phillip were extremely thorough and patient and helped us tremendously. Even some solutions that Shopfiy experts were not able to assist with, the incredible team at QB helped us.
They were thorough, patient, helpful, and always courteous. I also would like to thank Cam (the front end chat(ter)…heheh) who always made sure Phillip got our messages.
THANK YOU QB TEAM at BOLD!!!

Poachers Ridge 2

Arcee, was great. Really helpful and patient to work with!

Optimadoopsuiker

Great app, just what I needed. And a very good and quick support

Dutashop

Great app for increase selling quantity, and AWESOME support by Mohit!!!

Vitaline Nutrition

The app was installed very quickly after I send my email !
I haven't dig into the app yet so I can only give a 4 stars review but I will update it soon ! ;)

Carusos Coffee

Great app for bulk pricing. A little difficult to install but Cam from bold helped out and fixed it for me!

The Simple Grocer

This is a great app... takes a little time to figure out, but once you do, it's super powerful!

We had a couple problems, but Cam was super quick to get them all fixed for us! He's a lifesaver! Thanks, Cam!

Vita Myr

Awesome app! Phillip knows his stuff, and had multiple things fix and installed within 24 hours. Would recommend!

Charlie Spike

Haven't started using the app on the live store yet, however, the support received was amazing.
Cam went above and beyond to make sure it was all sorted for me, and was very patient throughout the whole process - not to mention being completely available even through the weekends. Looking forward to getting the most out of the app with the live store and to continue working with Bold Apps!

Issimoteca

Have been using the Quantity Breaks app for a while now and it definitely works every time. Almost every customer will go for the higher quantity, which of course results in higher sales. The support is fantastic. The Bold staff is always so friendly and responds incredibly fast. I was very satisfied especially with the help of Tiff and Danni. They rock! There is literally nothing negative to report and I am using this app for quite a while now. I've installed another Bold app now and from what I see, they offer some of the best marketing extensions for shopify store owners. A must have app - don't worry, you're in good hands!