Bold Quantity Breaks

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts all in one

$20/month. 14-day free trial.

Freedom Travel Gear

Support is good and fast, Garret and Danni have been very helpful.

Timeless Store

Incredibly useful tool to implement on the site as well as superb support staff that caters to your site personally to tweak any necessary coding. Thanks so much!

Test Store Bibles

Just started using it and had a few questions. It went to Tier 2 support and Mohit did a great job helping resolve the issues I was having. At this point, everything seems to be working great.

Unlockr Corp

Helped solve a major problem for us where we needed to have custom prices per quantity purchased since we sell to other businesses. Because of quantity breaks we can now set the pricing as we want it to be.

The support was awesome, we had a live chat support agent connected with us within minutes and he scheduled a setup because our template required some technical modifications for quantity breaks to work. Instead of letting us trying to figure it out, the support team connected to our store and made sure it worked and was setup properly.

Innovelshop

The "Quantity Breaks" App provides a very effective solution for my shopify stores. The support I received from Phillip and team at Bold in the customization and implementation of QB was exceptional !!! I'd recommend BOLD to anybody, for products and service alike.

BRAD AKERS

Red October Lifestyle

We've only been using BOLD for a couple of weeks but have received several quantity orders already. And the support is fantastic - prompt and friendly. Highly recommended!

Survival Dawgs

Started receiving sales with it in the first 2 days! Easy to use and customer support has been great with the other apps from Bold. Haven't had to have support with this one though, not yet.

As Good As Gold Australia

Very Professional company and extremely efficient. Easy to communicate with and completed custom installation as requested. Will definitely be continuing with this app service and become a long term client.

Freefromdirect

App is great but has some limitations. Customer service is fantastic, Matt was brilliant in helping to sort a few issues I had. Definitely recommend.

Eagle Protect 2

I couldn't quite get it to work. I knew it was something simple and Cam helped me out and fixed it right away. He even sent a video of what he did to explain it to me. Great service!