Bold Quantity Breaks

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts all in one

$20/month. 14-day free trial.

One80 Darts Supplies

Fantastic product. Bulk discount prices are now so easy to manage. Great support, when requested to install it to my store. Answered any questions I had in a timely manner. Highly recommend. Danni is a superstar and helped me install some new features. Extremely helpful and very friendly.

Gogearup

Great customer support answering my questions and quick turn around time with product support. I appreciate it guys.

Superwonderful Shop

Quantity Breaks is great shopify app ever.

Wodhardware

Thanks goes to Cam and Matt for their excellent customer service!

It's evident that their priority is making sure customers have a product that does what it should.

Nine Nail

**dropshippers pay attention! This app does NOT work with Oberlo or Shopified. This app creates extra variants for each price tier which cannot be synced with other apps.

The reason for two stars is that the above MAJOR shortcoming is not mentioned anywhere and many shop owners waste their time trying out this app. A lot of time.

If you do want to give this app a try, pay the $20 usd or so to have their team install it for you to save yourself a LOT of time. You'll have to adjust and check dozens of your theme files and make even more code changes.

This app noticeably makes the cart page load slower. What happens is that the base price is loaded first, and then 1-2 seconds later the price is updated. ===> any direct to check-out/Buy Now function will also become impossible.

Their customer service is great though, and I recommend Mohit who was very fast and helpful.

Texas Bathecary

The support team is fantastic. Phillip was incredibly nice and helpful. He made sure everything was set up perfectly. The app is amazing. Easy to navigate and use. Looks awesome on our website. Highly recommended. Thank you!
www.TexasBathecary.com

Eo Tools

Holy smokes the customer service here is exceptional!! I worked with superstud Matt and within a 30 minute chat SEVERAL big changes were made and coding completely reinstalled into our template!! I'm sooooooooooo super impressed!! Service like this is hard to find.

Ashely Bridget

Tiff is the man! All the Bold Apps I use I just ask for Tiff. Responds within an hour everytime and fixes the problem in no time.

Smai

Great app, really easy to use! Would definitely recommend!

One Good Choice

I just had a GREAT experience with Cam! He responded timely. Got straight to the matter. Video recorded the process for me and continued to help me, 'promptly' with clear instructions! He's the best so far that I've worked with at your company!