Bold Quantity Breaks

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts all in one

$20/month. 14-day free trial.

Quantity breaks and tiered pricing for Shopify

Hank Sauce

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Nir and Esha were a huge help and saved me quite a bit of time and stress by handling all of my problems with ease. Great customer support!

The Shoppers Bliss

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I am using this app since 1 year, it surely helped me in increasing AOV, recently there were some issues and i contacted support - It was very fast and helpful. Kudos to you Guys, Specially the chat support guy - Nir

Happy Wax

Time spent using app About 1 year

Quantity breaks is great for tiered discounts - Guri was super helpful, we love quantity breaks - great apps

Easier Golfing

app works well. Customer support is very good. got my store up and running when the app wasn't working initially.

Item-up

Took a little while to get it installed properly on my theme but shoutout to the support team and especially Ebun for helping me out!

Hand Lettered Design LLC

Had to uninstall it because it kept emptying people's carts. Raised the issue multiple times with support and was told to rely on a manual sync as a fix but the issue kept re-occurring.

Incredible Panda

Location India

Awesome app.
Parul from their team is so cool. Everything was done as per my liking. She handled my customization like a pro.
Fully satisfied.

The Mom Store

Location India
Time spent using app 1 day

It is a terrible app. After I installed it through auto-install feature, it messed up the code of my entire website and various functionalities of my product and collection pages stopped working. This app basically creates multiple variants in products for lower pricing rather than using a calculation based system for discounting. It took me more than 24 hours to revert my website back to working condition and more than 48 hours for someone from the support team to revert to me.

KreativeBuy Online Store

Location Vietnam

Good apps, Amazing support team.
I contacted the support team many times and ask for their help because i had some problems with installing the apps.
They sorted it out quickly.

Happy Melody

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is a lifesaver. I've tried a lot of different apps but this is the one I'm sticking with. I've been using it for about a month now. For how complicated its functionality is, it's pretty simple to set up and start using. (Okay, I wouldn't say the interface is incredibly intuitive but it gets the job done.) I've had some technical issues but the support team has been very helpful in addressing all of them.