Bold Quantity Breaks

Bold Quantity Breaks

by BOLD

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts for Shopify

Customono

This is the worst customer service that I have ever experienced in my whole life!

I have chosen the option to let them install the app so that nothing interferes with other apps in my store. After 2 days they finished the installation and I asked them for slightly changes on the layout which they agreed to do but never happened.

So far so good but after some time I received messages from customers that they were not able to add certain products to their cart. And indeed when people were trying to add products from one of my collection to their cart, they were redirected to an "OOOPS..." error page. I lost a lot of money on running ads to these products which were technically impossible to check out with. When I asked Boldapps support for clarification they just said that they have nothing to do with it which is a bold LIE! It was clear that the issue occured when they made changes to my theme code. When I loaded the backup of the theme which was made before they started to change more of the code everything was back to normal.

Very unprofessional Team which cost me a lot of money and is not willing to help at all even after asking them.

Onlineoffersonly Com

After downloading app it caused every single item on my store to show as sold out! call cusomter service and issue is still ongoing smh, do not install this app!

Jojo Vape

Too confusing. Also, if your products have many variants DO NOT download this app.

Onlyforfans

the worst app in the world
when they uninstalled the liquid code from my store, my theme had code errors and they left it that way and they did not solve it

B2b Supplies

The app is stopping one of my other apps from working..

Have contacted BOLD several times with no response...

The Tube Top Company

If you decide to remove this app, good luck! Once we tried to remove the app, our store's variants stopped working. Customers could not select what color or sizes for products they wanted. We had to wait hours before we were told that we had to REINSTALL the app in order for the variants to work. And it did. However, once they were able to professionally remove the app from the theme, it created hundredsss of variants for our products. So for instance, instead of having variants such as SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE, it created SMALL 25, SMALL 50, SMALL 75, SMALL 100, MEDIUM 25, MEDIUM 50, MEDIUM 100, LARGE 25, LARGE 50, LARGE 100 and so forth. These variants show up on places such as Amazon and Wanelo and you will LOSE customers if you sell on these shopping venues because it will leave them confused.... We now have to go into our site and remove all these hundreds of variants from over 200 products!! We would not recommend this app to anyone. Don't believe us, read other reviews with 1 star ratings.

Acs Home And Work

STOPPED WORKING NONE OF MY PRICE OR VARIANTS WORKED

Adhdfixer

Garbage app, edits all your theme, adds shitty variants. idiot developers

The Shopping Depo

This app screwed up every variant in my store after I uninstalled the app. What a nightmare, had to hire a Dev to fix it. You've been warned. Proceed at your own risk.

Kimoy Tech

I uninstalled your app because its not properly working on my store, but the still the table for the quantity breaks on my product page is not disappearing?? and now i cant install back your app!!!