Bold Quantity Breaks

Bold Quantity Breaks

by BOLD

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts for Shopify

Fleuriste Craft Supply

While we utilized the app (mostly) successfully for nearly a year, it occasionally didn't work which resulted in lots of extra effort on our part. Once we finally decided to go to a simpler discounting method we removed the app but then manually had to remove the extra products that had been created. The result of that being that while we were mostly happy with the app while we had it, I was extremely unhappy by the end.

MG POLYMER LTD

this is a good app to help me create quantity breaks on items the only downside is that is doesn't work s good when you have loads of variants.

www.gummybabies.com.au

This app has a massive flaw...yet it has made us many more sales by having it. The flaw is something I pointed out a year ago and was told it would be looked at but nothing has happened to remedy it. The flaw is when you add multiple items to your cart there is a quite a lag till it updates (3-4 seconds) so we often get people who are impatient saying it hadn't applied the discount. Even worse if you remove an item out of the cart, the lag lets the customer (who proceeds to checkout before the updated price resets) actually complete the purchase at the bulk rate. We have a situation at least 2-3 times a week. And up until now have been honouring the sale...but the word is out and we are now having to refund the sale as we are losing money. So the solution is to speed up the lag somehow...BOLD APPS CAN YOU HELP?

mediterraneo

Excellent Customer Service! They give very good directions in setting up the app and have been very QUICK to respond to any questions I have had.

Why only give the straight face instead of the happy face?
1) Unfortunately this app does not work on my products that can be personalized. (Example; party favors with your name on it). Apparently they are working on this but do not have a time frame.
2) There is no option to create a minimum amount of units that can be purchased for an item. (Example; I require a minimum amount of units on some of the personalized party favors)

Once the above two items are dealt with I will be happy to give a smiley face review!

If you do not need the above features I mentioned then this is a GREAT app and you should in stall now!

2 Next