Bold Quantity Breaks

Bold Quantity Breaks

by BOLD

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts for Shopify

episkaperuker

I can honestly not tell yet. I have just gone live, having said that, I experienced some problems due to my own inexperience, and Bold helped with everything and did it on my behalf. And I have used them and their apps/services before, I expect nothing less of this app nor do I expect to be disappointed.

The Best Trending Products In Here

Candy is very goood helper. i like this apps customer help service through by Candy. Thank you very much :)

Super Homegoods

This app is amazing and it pays for itself on the first day. Esha and all the team give an excellent customer service! 100% recommended!

C&L Supply Company

Wrote a longer review but was not saved.

Key points:
-Easy
-Great customers service (online chat & via email)
-Best app to use if you sell in bulk

I would highly recommend this app to any store.

Esha was great help and answered my emails and questions quickly with great detail and in a timely manner. A+++++

Fourtravellers

Tried installing myself failed. Then ask the support to install it instead. They managed to do it quickly. Highly recommended

Rack Panel Graphics

This app is working very well for us. We had to fine tune some code for it to work just the way we wanted it to and the team was prompt to get it done. Kudos to them for their 5-star product and customer service.

StairBrothers

Installed it * was easy *

did the " test " by doing it on the 2 test products they make. It was creating multiple variants of the products original variants.

it had tons of warnings such as " do not duplicate products with quantity breaks set " I knew immediately I was asking for trouble.

Tried to uninstall - talk about a nightmare.

I don't believe it is the fault of the app, but a fault of what shopify allows developers control over that makes most quantity break apps on here complete garbage.. or it could be the devs who knows.

American Price Mark

App works great and even better support. Thanks for the fast turnaround! I will definitely check out your other apps.

Babybibs.ie

I download the App and customer service arranged to install for as I could not get the app to work correctly now my website offer looks great and professional

Great job Bold Team

Trendy Sphere

The app is brilliant and the support is extremely helpful and nice. I recommend 100%. I had some issues at the start when installing but like I said... Support is on point!