Bold Quantity Breaks

Bold Quantity Breaks

by BOLD

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts for Shopify

Smokespros

Update: I am changing my review from 1 star to 4 as they have been very helpful on resolving the issue. I had to do most of the leg work (hence the one star away from 5 stars) but they are still following up with me to make sure that the issues have been resolved. I am happy with their communications. I might be in the wrong that I didn't do the unstall right way but they tried to make it right which is commendable. I have started using some other Bold Apps and I have been happy so far.

[Original Review: Tried this for a day. I didn't like how the price was done. I didn't even installed the liquid that they say we need to install but somehow it started working. I uninstalled the app just the way the instructions told me to. But I still see the drop down Menu. I have been trying to resolve this but their support is the worst of all the apps that I have tried so far.]

Dreamangels Net

This app looks and works beautifully. Installation on your own is not difficult but you must pay close attention to what you are doing or fixing it can be troublesome. The reason why I rate this app 4 out 5 is because it can't be used along with any inventory management apps because it uses variants to create the tiered pricing. Other than that it works beautifully.

Riviera Towel

We had a bumpy start getting Quantity Breaks to work with Parallax theme but after some tech support we managed to get it working.

Cactuschips

Great app, does exactly what it says it does, and it's very flexible.

Best Bee Brothers Llc

The Quantity Breaks app is EXACTLY what we were looking for when pricing our Best Bee Brothers Carpenter Bee Traps. We have noticed a increase in our AOV and it is easy for our customers to use. Thank you, Bold Commerce.

Secureitfast

This app is a great app and very user friendly. After downloading it they have a step by step video to teach you how to use it which is very helpful. Additionally they will install the liquid for you which is nice because I did not know how to do it on my own at all. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because I wanted to have text in on of my quantity break boxes ie. Have it say 24+ call for pallet pricing.This app would not allow me to have text in the quantity break field which was frustrating. However, I contacted their support and they helped me figure out a solution. So overall great product and the support is actually very helpful and are easy to get in touch with

Lazenne

We really like this app and are using a number of other Bold Apps as well. It's fairly easy to set up and it has definitely encouraged our customers to purchase more to receive quantity discounts.

Preventive Tag

Almost perfect! It still misses some adjustments, like local syntax…

My Pham Huu Co Organics

very convenient for the store and also quick and useful help. However, still not have Vietnamese support.

Thewinegallery

App is a little buggy, but does the trick after a bit of fiddling. I have store wide discounting, but have some products don't apply, so I it can be a bit manual at times. Looking forward to any upgrades. But good services from them as always.