Bold Quantity Breaks

Bold Quantity Breaks

by BOLD

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts for Shopify

DNDF Direct

We've used the quantity breaks app for around 2 years now I believe. We've only ever had an issue one time that I can remember, and they were not only quick to fix, but also quick to cover our lost value on the sale. Great all around!

Quiz Bowl Shirts

Second store using QB and I couldn't be happier with the customer service and tech support. In my opinion Bold Commerce is as good as it gets.

QB will provide the variable pricing that is hard to accomplish.

Garment Racks Etc

Cody from online chat was very helpful in getting all of my questions answered.

Vapes Supply

This is my 2nd time installing this app on 2 separate stores and I have to say that the customer service representatives go above and beyond to help you accomplish whatever it is that you want. A special thanks to Parminder for the help today!

Crystalimagery

The app worked fine for a while then it started freezing up on me when i tried adding new products. Customer service suggested I install CSP to fix the problem but CSP doesnt work with discount codes. I'm still sitting here waiting for them to fix my problem. I'm 10 minutes from uninstalling this app and getting something else.

Also - be aware - this app does not work if you want to produce a feed for google shopping. I repeat, you will not be able to take a feed from your shopify store and generate google shopping ads with this app. The reason is your feed will give a different listing price than the ads landing price. I had both Shopify and Bold Commerce verify this! You will end up cancelling this app. It's just a matter of time.

Merafy

the best app ever, and the customer service is soo great, they will do whatever you want, thank you!

Maximal Power

The app is very useful, but our customers are not interested in bulk buy (different product range), that's why I had to disable the app. In doing so, I had some troubles but the BOLD team still worked with me throughout until the app was successfully uninstalled. Special thanks to Navjot a technical rep

Chrome Vault

The staff that helped me were superb, great customer service from everyone that I had spoken to :)

Getgoatdeals

Had some issues at first installed but contacted support team and they were excellent!

Olivarez Honey Bees

Great product and an even better support team. Our e-commerce portal is quite unique yet the staff at Bold were not only able to help us accomplish our desired configuration but were very pleasant and responsive throughout the entire process.