Bold Quantity Breaks

Bold Quantity Breaks

by BOLD

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts for Shopify

Ketabags

Tired of this app giving us errors continuously.......................

Fusia Foods

Just an awful app with an insane amount of prep time just to see if it's right for you. Unless you know %1000 that you need this app don't bother. For some reason they force you to painstakingly go through your back end and add and edit the code so their plugin can work, meaning that if you don't like their app you have to go back and reverse all the tweaking.

Basketsboards

Waited 5 days for the install. Then it was done wrong. They promised to get back to us. No response. Now it is friday at 2 and it says they are off until Monday. Our whole website is down. What a nightmare! No phone support. Horrible.

Dearedgar

I have spent 4 hours installing the changes that are required only to find that it does not wotk - waht a waste of time

The Hanging Branch

There is a bug with this app, and my support ticket that was sent in over a month ago still haven't been answered. I tried to re-send one 2 weeks ago and they just told me some excuse. Still nothing. No resolution, no contact, none.

Shibuyia

I would not buy this doesnt do as what it is advertised! Doesnt even show any menus at says it should! all it does mess up the Inventory area it added +20 to my Inventory on my dress sizes and it only has 6 deffrent sizes! Thats BS! i had to go into my list delete them! Not only that i even paid $25 for them to install there html codes and you know what it doesnt even work! They cant even get that right! this is sad!

Not only that went to some these other website that on this list dont even see the menu where you get choose bulk rates... Think these other reviews on here are fake...

Bag4less

Poor customer service. Keep going back and forward with the emails. All i need to do is remove this app, because it doesnt let my other other apps work.

Eight Ounce Coffee

So buggy.

It works okay at first (it's very clunky to install and setup). But then it starts falling apart. It starts showing a drop down box of all the different levels, and you have to delete the product and create a new one to get rid of it - deleting the variant does not get rid of it.

The inventory quantity is set to the lowest case price - the others are set to infinity. So if someone adds a case volume to their cart, they can then increase the amount to a number more than what you have in your inventory.

Sometimes it will randomly remove items from the cart. We had so many complaints about this. This is a known bug on their end.

If a user adds a case quantity amount, then goes back to the product and adds a few more, there will be two different products in their cart at two different prices.

Try uninstalling it - you're left with tons of items with one variant, that you have to delete manually. We have over a thousand products - this is going to be fun.

Emailed them to tell them about these bugs, the response is "it's mean to work that way because it uses variants".

We finally uninstalled it after struggling with it for 6 months.

Donkey Kong

WORST APP I EVER USED
YOU NEED A PROGRAMMER TO INSTALL IT
-THE APP WORKS FINE-
BUT IF YOU WANT TO DELETE IT - YOU ARE STUCK WITH HUNDREDS OF VARIANTS THAT YOU NEED TO REMOVE MANUALLY

I DO NOT RECOMMEND

Pakalolo Lighting

Stupid. You can get a selection of
16+

But, no quantity box?

And, what's with stopping at 50?
We have this set to ranges... to price by quantity. Why would we sell 1-5 widgets for $50 - one for $50, two for $50, etc?

1-5
6-10
16-49
50+

You app shows
16+

This makes absolutely no sense and is not worth a dollar a month.

But your app is seriously broken.