Bold Quantity Breaks

Bold Quantity Breaks

by BOLD

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts for Shopify

Rvc Student Union

Very simple to use and creates a simple, clear graphic for customers.

Sportnetting

This app is great and is good value for money, a couple of issues though. The custom CSS doesn't seem to work for the table, meaning we can't add any padding around the table.

Another thing is that on the checkout page, the text that says 'you saved......' is a totally different size to the text that says shopping cart, and also appears just after the t in shopping cart.

Other than these small problems great app!

Kwoff

Good app, easy to use but could do with a little more sophistication or refinement on the business rules for including products and product sets in the different promotions. Especially for large inventory stores like ours. I'm sure there are work-arounds, I just haven't had time to find them yet. Well worth the investment though.

Roberts Trophies

I really like the function of Quantity Breaks and I switched my Product Options app to the Bold Apps version so they would be in sync. After some trouble with the liquid install I was able to get support. I'd recommend having them just do the install initially because of the variations in theme liquid. This would have saved a lot of going back and forth and trying to finding the right person at Bold Apps to make the corrections.

BodyHealth.com

I really love what the app can do as long as it functions correctly. There seems to be some compatibility issues with certain browsers... In most scenarios the app works perfect and looks really great on both the front and back ends. There's a slight lag when updating prices but I can't really fault anyone for this as it is 3rd party software and Shopify seems to not let anyone integrate anything into their software.

If we can get it to work consistently on I.E. and Firefox, I'd change this rating to a 5 star! Ultimately, the whole thing is a very enjoyable product.

Cambridge Kit

It's a very good app. It immediately solved the problems I had - wanting to sell bundles of the same product type and offering tiered discounts with greater quantities.

Very happy with the app, while the service Bold Apps delivered was first class.

Designs by Dee's Hands

I wish the app allowed you to turn off checkout discount codes for the product you are applying quantity discounts to.

Other than that the app works as described.

Unstuck Shop

This app has already paid itself back. The instructions were a little tough to follow, even for an experienced developer, but once it was running, it was all easy.

thanks!

Virgin Hair Depot

Awesome app. Easy to use. It's a little quirky with the parra lex theme but otherwise great. I use it for our store www.virginhairdepot.com

Bella Materna

This is a great app for quantity discounts! Easy to use, intuitive takes only a few minutes to set up!