Bold Quantity Breaks

Bold Quantity Breaks

by BOLD

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts for Shopify

Casadetrends

Great app and shout out to DAN for his amazing coding skills ;)

Tedmonkey

Horrible installation process. They did the installation because I have a special theme. So the first day they installed the app and told me it was finished, but when I checked, my product page was broken. So I contacted them again, explained the whole thing, re-fixed the theme, and asked them to do it again.

Second time, same thing. They installed the app again, and the exact same problem happened. When I woke up and checked the page, it was again broken. I just don't understand it. How do they install it and not just check if everything is working? And thank god our store is not fully launched and no customers are coming. I can't even imagine how bad this could turn out if there were customers coming in and the page was just broken. Now they say they are going to do it again. I hope they do it right once for all, I just don't understand this lack of professionalism. Until this is fixed, I'm going to leave this 1 star review.

EDIT: So they kinda did it at the end. But we uninstalled because the app was not performing well and the styling was not of our liking. It might sound that we're extremely picky and biased in this rating, and maybe to some extent we are, but it's just been a really bad process overall. We're not happy with Bold Quantity Breaks. We've found other alternatives that work way better and we are going to go with those.

Smart Wax Lab

Broke my cart button and quantities do not work. Makes items appear and disappear from cart

Filmmakershop

Had a small problem but now Paraminder helped me out :)

Kruegerpotterysupply

Great app and great support. Bold fixed an issue with my theme in less than a day. I am currently using two apps and am very happy.

Clearanza

I had an issue with installation , Esha from the team helped me out each tiny step. I appreciate the app and the customer service defo recommend

Priya Spa Inc Usa

I found the Bold Quantity Breaks easy to use and effective at accomplishing what I need in a clear and straightforward manner; and I also found the service provided by their team excellent and quick.

Advantage Packaging Limited

Fantastic customer support! Guri was very fast to respond and a great help!

Dealscrib

The perfect app right here. Loved the support from the Bold Commerce team led by Esha. She was Superbly fast and on point with the support. Thank you for the professionalism guys!

Teebomber

Had Bold write me a custom app to force minimums...cost me SEVERAL THOUSAND DOLLARS!!! Worked great for the first 6 months or so. Then out of nowhere it stopped forcing minimums and had to create manual orders to make up for it. Customers unhappy, Bold unable to fix it. Shutting store down now cause I don't seem to have any other options.