Bold Quantity Breaks

Bold Quantity Breaks

by BOLD

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts for Shopify

Escentually Geeky

Wanted to love this app, but customer support is non-existent. I followed all the set up instructions and being a programmer this was a simple process. However the app is buggy and fails to produce the desired and advertised results. The free trial period offered ended before and help was attempted on their end. Needless to say I've uninstalled all of apps by Bold.

Modellocustomstencils

We do NOT recommend this company. We have tried multiple apps from this company, and all have been completely useless, and worse, hurts our site. We asked them to install the app, and it took them a full month for them to install it - or at least get any response back at all after 5 emails that the installation was completed. What is even worse than the apps themselves is the horrible customer service. We have emailed 2 different Bold Apps support email addresses on July 8, 9, 10, 13, 15, and 16 with no response from either. Before adding this app, we asked specifically if this app would work with this specific theme - because we understand if an app isn't compatible with some themes. They said yes, this app works with this theme and will not have issues. The app, of course, had issues and completely messed up our site (frozen product pages, applying completely different product prices that we didn't originally have), and had to go back and delete and re-add over 1000 products to remove their ingrained coding that codes itself to each product. We had to waste countless labor hours to get our site back to its original state, with absolutely no help on their end. Like other reviews have said, their customer service blames our site for their app issues and have a "too bad so sad" attitude, and then doesn't respond to any of our emails once any issue arises. We do NOT recommend this company for any of their apps (we've tried 3), because their apps will most likely not work with your theme (we've even went out of our way to purchase themes they said would work), ruin your website, and especially because their customer service is the worst we've ever encountered.

Hammycat

Not impressed. I suppose they did the best they could with some of Shopify's limitations, but this app has been a headache. First, changes are not immediate. They have to re-write your entire store inventory to add the discounts, which takes time. Second, it adds a variant for each existing variant and price break. We have many products with 50 or so variants to start. This will add a price break variant for each break and existing variant. This puts us over the 100 variant limit for many products. Finally, it has stopped working many times. Mostly, it re-starts, but of course that leads to multiple customer service issues I have to deal with. Most recently it stopped working and they blamed it on some script code they claimed was on my site from another app it was interfering with. I had never heard of this code and never installed anything prior to it's failure. They're response was basically too bad so sad. Call this other app company you've never used or heard of and ask them to fix it. Ummmm...no. Deleted the app. Will find a work around to this clunky, at best, app.

MyGreenFills

Service from Bold is atrocious! This app somewhat works...

BackpackDiscount.com

Impossible to install the application. They are asking money to upload. you have to pay before seeing how it works.

Cool Cru Gear

This app has issues and doesn't integrate with QuickBooks - not happy!!!

TUNNELBEAT

Still its not working. As you guided yesterday, we have logged in with main account, accepted charge and created quantity breaks. Also we have done liquid changes in files. After creating quantity breaks, we have waited for more then 4 hours. But still its not affecting on our frontend. Please resolve this issue.

Totebagfactory

Lost thousands of dollars and tens of customers because of this app. Not a stable app, it is working one day next day it doesn't. Looking for alternatives, i m open for suggestions.

For Our Pleasures

Like the idea but the execution for us was a nightmare.
Worked the night we implemented it but following day following pricing update from our inventory vendor all of our pricing was overwritten in computer code.
Had to remove app. Then we discovered that much of our inventory had been removed and replaced with a variant '2+' (we had set up a discount for buying a second product) with much of the meta-fields absent. Thousands of products - took weeks to remedy.

No sense of urgency from the company and even worse no sense of responsibility. Just a shrug of the shoulders with the suggestion that re-pricing of products was the likely cause - as if re-pricing products is an unusual event for a store!

JerkySpot.com

This would have been a 5 star review until this week. Their app went down during black friday and all through the weekend (most important commerce time of the year). I submitted multiple tickets and was told the problem would be fixed shortly. 4 days later the problem isn't fixed. I received a mass email from bold telling me what they did to fix the problem, but my problem isn't fixed yet. It has been 48 hours since my last support ticket and I haven't received a response. This app was awesome when it worked, but now it is a tool that integrated into the core of our offerings and it doesn't work, and they haven't given me a real answer to when it will.

1 2 3 5 Next