Bold Quantity Breaks

Bold Quantity Breaks

by BOLD

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts for Shopify

Super Materias Primas

Excellent application. It does what it promises. I just suggest to expand the support section.

RiseStudio

A great app for making cool prices and great marketing.
thumps up!

a&b Identity

Overall, I've had good experience with this product. Sometimes, the breaks need to be turned on and off to correct issues though.

libar shop

Great product. Still some work to be done but great assistance on along the way.

HiTech Therapy Online

Really Awesome App! We were looking to provide customers with a Buy 10 and get the products at a discounted price option. This app provided exactly what we needed.

Nice! Wholesale

So far this app looks like it is going to work out great. I had a little problem with a conflict between my theme and the app, but support helped me sort that out quick and easy. The installation was fairly simple. I don't anticipate this app being anything but incredibly helpful from here on out. I have not been using it long, but based on my experience so far I would recommend it.

Ekotrade

Very useful application which allows us to offer quantity discounts to our customers!

NetworkMarketCenter.com

I am very happy I found this app. Bold Apps are extremely powerful when it comes to optimizing my business. The Quantity Breaks has been extremely valuable tool to have.

MEMSPromo

Quantity Breaks has allowed us to use Shopify in ways that we could not before! The promotional products industry is driven by quantity breaks and is necessary to use on the Shopify platform. Quantity Breaks is very easy to use - can be applied to multiple products with great ease (rather than editing each product directly). I do wish I could edit Quantity Breaks directly from the product page or link to that products breaks in the editor - but other than that this app is perfect.

Machina Espresso

We were looking for an easy app to use with Shopify to sell porcelain cups with scaled discounts. Not the easiest to configure if you are 100% new to this type of thing, but once working it does the exact job we were looking for!