Bold Quantity Breaks

Bold Quantity Breaks

by BOLD

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts for Shopify

Trends In Line

The help from their support is superb and we really appreciate it. Can wait to get conversions from this app! Thank you!

Tremendousleadership

Guri was very helpful, kind, patient, knowledgeable, and understanding. My issue was resolved quickly and painlessly. Very happy with the product and service!

Dearmiabella

So far so good with this App! Always a fan of BOLD Apps and Quantity Breaks allows us to offer a unique selling position for our newest target markets. Customer service is always on point as well to help us get up and running even if we have issues. See them in action at www.miabella.co

Koraled

Great app and top-notch support getting it all set up!

Innlifetrends

Amazing App. Amazing customer service by 'Parminder', during office hours they respond immediately, great!

Bestup Store

just fantastic, they are so amazing, sent them an email and they did a custom job to match my theme. Highly recommended without a doubt.

Congrats Team Bold Commerce
Especially for " Navjot " ... TWO THUMBS UP for him

Gearblvd

Awesome app! Increasing the AOV is key and this app helps a lot in doing that! Really good customer service as well! I wasn't able to install the liquid myself in my theme so I asked them and they did it really fast! I recommend!

Batheysurveymarkers

This app works amazing, the experts at bold even installed it to work with my ajax cart popup.

Rapidmarketdeals

Parminder was a very good responder. Great service too.

Real Cat Fans

Really fast response and friendly support! Keep it up!