Bold Quantity Breaks

Bold Quantity Breaks

by BOLD

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts for Shopify

Moon Sugar Decals

This app works as advertised. I needed to offer quantity discounts across a certain category of our products. X percent off if you buy 6 or more. Quantity Breaks makes it pretty easy to do this. They also have good support in case you have more tricky quantity break needs.

Cinco Powell

Great product! Just make sure you check your account to approve the app, because Shopify doesn't automatically let you know that you need to approve it before it is installed.

Art of Vicky

Great app, lets me dictate bulk discount pricing for certain products and goes so far as to let me edit the discount table that is shown so that it is in line with my sites styling.

fairytalehigh

Our customers have enjoyed the added benefits of the quantity breaks app, but setting it up was not as easy as we had hoped!

MELD Workshop

Seems good to me, though I haven't had any additional orders as a result of it. That's not the apps fault though, I'm still a really new store.

JerkySpot.com

Updated review - I originally had a terrible review posted for QB because of a server overload issue that they had right around black friday. They had some issues they needed to fix which is the only reason this isn't a five star review. Despite the issues, their customer service and support was exceptional in getting out store back up and running. Even with that issue, the Quantity break app is so far ahead of anything similar in its effectiveness, that I couldn't see switching to anything else. Using this app will cause your business to grow.

Beergusto

We are currently leaving Magento for Shopify. We had a module for tier pricing and needed the same feature, as our customers often buy 6 or 18 bottles since we added tier pricing for these quantities. I love the lot of options we have with Quantity Breaks. It will be a useful app and we will try all features in the coming weeks.

Billig-Hygiejne.dk

Works great, but at a high price.

City Year

Been using this app for a few weeks now and fortunately it seems to be doing exactly what we have been wanting Shopify to do for years now. Can't wait to see how it continues to develop.

The Kids Collection

A great little app that does exactly what it says on the tin.

Nice quick response to a support query via twitter too!