Bold Quantity Breaks

Bold Quantity Breaks

by BOLD

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts for Shopify

Top Deal Seeker

Very satisfy with service that Joao provided. I got stuck with instalation of the app and in short period of time all problems were gone. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Fanduco

Based on my experience I cannot recommend this app. I asked the team to install the app for me precisely because I wanted the benefit of a human eye to make sure nothing went wrong.

The first day it was installed, it was done in the middle of the night (for me), and I woke up hours later to find that I barely made sales in my peak sales hour. The reason? When the app was installed, it screwed up my product page by shoving another recommendation app right above my product description, so it looked out of place and ugly. After I fixed it, sales went back to normal. That cost me a few hundred dollars in sales.

After that, I noticed a small issue with the spacing of the table and my quantity button, so I asked the team if they could do it as I couldn't find the code for the table. Well, they did, but what I didn't realise was that only the products with quantity breaks displayed correctly.

For the products not using it, they somehow shoved the Variants and Add to Cart button under my image gallery so customers couldn't find it. That caused me to lose several hundred dollars as I barely made sales that day.

While the support team is top notch in terms of responsiveness, the tech team doesn't give two hoots about the overall store when installing the app. This is the first app that actually caused me to lose hundreds of dollars in sales. Responsive support doesn't make up for errors of this magnitude.

This is the second app from Bold where I've had a nasty experience and I'm really scared of using any more apps from them.

Higherchakra

BOLD Customer Support is NEXT LEVEL.

They went into my theme and fixed all the code that was not interacting well with other apps.

The App is also increasing my average order value every day.

Highly recommend.

Addieandjack

This app was exactly what I was looking for. I needed to offer quantity breaks while still allowing for additional discounts and this was the ticket. It's pretty easy to use and I like the customization available.

Jarwest

Very useful app for increasing AOV. David from support is super helpful. I was already afraid that it might take one or two days to solve my issue but he helped me via live chat. 5 stars from me

Isntmainstream

Their support is from another planet. Especially the lady from the support "Parminder", she's the best! She helped me so quick... I asked if they could do something special with their app for my website and she literally had it fixed within 5 minutes :O Next to this, this app helps you to make extra money! Definitely worth the investment! $$$

Swamp Kicks

This is a great app. Swamp Kicks is dedicated to providing affordable pricing for parents. With Quantity Breaks we can give parents price breaks on bulk purchases in our Kids Collections which include Backpacks, Sneakers and Lunch Boxes. The app is versatile, easy to set up and easy to use. No matter what you are selling, if quantity price breaks are important to you, then consider this app.

Gearland

Great product for creating Quantity based discount and awesome support from Bold support team.

Gdg Trends

Wanted quantity breaks to appear above my add to cart so I contacted their support. In no time an agent called Guri was there to help me. The service was friendly, clear and very helpfull. Great app with great customer support!

Thebadgecentre

I have been using this app since early 2017 and have always found it extremely easy to use and I have never needed any support whatsoever (until today). The documentation is easy to understand and in my opinion even the parts that say you need advanced liquid knowledge are airing on the side of caution, as the instructions are pretty easy to follow.

A while back we did try other apps offering bulk/quantity discounts that did not create variations but quickly found many unexpected issues, such as discounts not being applied correctly requiring manual intervention and lost orders. We have found overtime that most customers 'go elsewhere' if things do not go as expected during checkout.

After returning to this app less than a 10 days after changing, we have never looked back. It always works as expected and does exactly what it says it meant to. It has an easy to use and self explanatory interface.

Today was the first time that I have had to contact support, simply as we are about to publish a new theme and needed advice on how best to undertake this. Instead of giving me the instructions I asked for, Parminder the support agent told me not to worry and they will do the necessary changes for me for free. Given we are busy getting things ready for the new launch this is a fantastic help to us allowing us to get on with other things without any fear of messing things up!

Thanks Bold, really pleased with the app and even more pleased with the support!