Bold Quantity Breaks

Bold Quantity Breaks

$20/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
BOLD
4.6
September 6, 2018

We've used the quantity breaks app for around 2 years now I believe. We've only ever had an issue one time that I can remember, and they were not only quick to fix, but also quick to cover our lost value on the sale. Great all around!

DNDF Direct
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited September 6, 2018

Second store using QB and I couldn't be happier with the customer service and tech support. In my opinion Bold Commerce is as good as it gets.

QB will provide the variable pricing that is hard to accomplish.

Quiz Bowl Shirts
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 23, 2018

Cody from online chat was very helpful in getting all of my questions answered.

Garment Racks Etc
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 16, 2018

This is my 2nd time installing this app on 2 separate stores and I have to say that the customer service representatives go above and beyond to help you accomplish whatever it is that you want. A special thanks to Parminder for the help today!

Vapes Supply
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited January 15, 2019

The app worked fine for a while then it started freezing up on me when i tried adding new products. Customer service suggested I install CSP to fix the problem but CSP doesnt work with discount codes. I'm still sitting here waiting for them to fix my problem. I'm 10 minutes from uninstalling this app and getting something else.

Also - be aware - this app does not work if you want to produce a feed for google shopping. I repeat, you will not be able to take a feed from your shopify store and generate google shopping ads with this app. The reason is your feed will give a different listing price than the ads landing price. I had both Shopify and Bold Commerce verify this! You will end up cancelling this app. It's just a matter of time.

Crystalimagery