Bold Quantity Breaks

Bold Quantity Breaks

by BOLD

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts for Shopify

Cigcag

I have no doubt that this app will help me sell more products! So if you sell products were quantity breaks makes sense, then go for it!

Only problem I have experienced with it, is that when i have added alot of variants to a quantity break product group, then the app crashes when i try to edit the group to add more variants. This is really annoying.

But again, I really want this function in my shop, so it is not more annoying than I will choose to live with it :).

Iftys Ltd

It is a wonderful app. Seriously wasnt expecting it to be that easy to do things.

The Raw Honey Shop

Having quantity breaks made all the difference to my store - therawhoneyshop.com. Without it my model for selling wouldn't have worked and I couldn't find another platform that was suitable. Thank you bold.

The Personal Touch

A vital ap to have, which like others have said, should really be built into the shopify platform rather than an added extra cost. The ap works perfectly and the Bold Apps team set it up quickly, together with bonus unrequested customisation of colors to suit my shop.

brightoutlook

Simple to set up and manage. Happy with the product.

Hannen de Bekker

Good app, does what it has to do and is easy to customize for 95% of wishes.
You need to consider the correct procedure when changing variants or price strategies. Thanks for the gooed quality!

PlentyofLobsters

It's an easy-to-use app which requires no prior programming knowledge to install and manage. It gets the job done.

Ayazay Wedding Shoppe

It's a great product that I find very useful. It took me a little while to figure out how to use it but it was easy once I got the hang of it.

Cao Nails & Spa Wholesale

Pretty nice and very usable. The instructions can be a little clearer. Searching by individual products sometimes doesn't work which doesn't limit the use of the app but could be easier to use. Other than that it's a great app for any Shopify user.

Xplosion Pro Supplements

Fantastic APP, literally set everything up in under 10 minutes. Would recommend this for anybody selling wholesale. The perfect APP for bulk purchases.