Bold Quantity Breaks

Bold Quantity Breaks

by BOLD

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts for Shopify

Get It Lit

F**king stupid! First, it doesn't apply the discount if you go straight to checkout, you need to actually view your cart for 5 seconds while it updates (definitely lose customers here). Then, after realising this, I uninstall it, yet it keeps the tables on every product page and I have to go through every single product I have and delete stupid variants that this app added to each one. WTF! Don't use!

EDIT: Now it's not letting me reinstall so I can delete the tables on every page. ????

Bagandtote

Very Nice App, The Team Are Very Helpful I Might Get Another App Because off the after sale customer service :)

Customono

This is the worst customer service that I have ever experienced in my whole life!

I have chosen the option to let them install the app so that nothing interferes with other apps in my store. After 2 days they finished the installation and I asked them for slightly changes on the layout which they agreed to do but never happened.

So far so good but after some time I received messages from customers that they were not able to add certain products to their cart. And indeed when people were trying to add products from one of my collection to their cart, they were redirected to an "OOOPS..." error page. I lost a lot of money on running ads to these products which were technically impossible to check out with. When I asked Boldapps support for clarification they just said that they have nothing to do with it which is a bold LIE! It was clear that the issue occured when they made changes to my theme code. When I loaded the backup of the theme which was made before they started to change more of the code everything was back to normal.

Very unprofessional Team which cost me a lot of money and is not willing to help at all even after asking them.

Onlineoffersonly Com

After downloading app it caused every single item on my store to show as sold out! call cusomter service and issue is still ongoing smh, do not install this app!

Kilikanoon Wines

Installing the app into the theme is a bit of a chore, but it's not that bad.

It seemed to work okay, but I uninstalled for the following reasons.

New products don't seem to be captured automatically which requires a manual update of the app data for QB to apply.

It messed up my facebook pricing by creating variant prices.

After uninstalling the app and reverting back to the original theme, I had to manually remove all of the variants created for every product which was a pain.

I like the app, but it's too complex for my clients and I'm 100% sure they would get confused and mess it up. So I uninstalled and now just use the new qty discount codes.

Jojo Vape

Too confusing. Also, if your products have many variants DO NOT download this app.

Iti Bookstore

Highly recommend if you are wanting to offer customers quantity breaks. Big selling point for us was being able to have different products all included in the same quantity break, a mix and match offer. Very user friendly, and was up and running quickly. My one problem, which wasn't really their problem, was answered immediately with detailed step by step instructions on how to fix it. Excellent customer service.

Onlyforfans

the worst app in the world
when they uninstalled the liquid code from my store, my theme had code errors and they left it that way and they did not solve it

B2b Supplies

The app is stopping one of my other apps from working..

Have contacted BOLD several times with no response...

Chipsandgames

First time using shopify and apps from 3rd parties and BOLD has so far been great at solving my issues as far as getting to know the products and helping me understand how to use them. Fast response to my tickets and issues solved on the 1st try. A+++