Bold Quantity Breaks

Bold Quantity Breaks

by BOLD

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts all in one

Oregon Wines on Broadway

This app is exactly what we needed to offer a 10% case discount to folks purchasing our wine online. Easy to set up, great support...thanks shappify!

Find Harri - WVU shirts, WVU gifts, WVU Apparel by Jeff Moores

Quality Breaks is a great app. I recommend to anyone who wants to offer a discount on products when a customer buys multiple products. Works great!!

StacheTATS

QUANTITY BREAKS IS A GREAT APP AND THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS INCREDIBLE. I DOWNLOADED QUANTITY BREAKS AND NEEDED SOME SERIOUS HELP INCORPORATING IT INTO MY STORE AND VARIOUS TEMPLATES, SO I EMAILED THEM AND THEY SET IT UP FOR ME AND GOT IT WORKING PERFECTLY WITHIN JUST A COUPLE OF HOURS!! I AM AN HONEST CUSTOMER AND THIS IS AN HONEST REVIEW. I AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH THIS APP AND THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT THAT COMES WITH IT. :)

Organic Skincare U.S. - Heaven Skincare by Deborah Mitchell

Top notch support! Even on a holiday, support was on hand to fix user errors, and even created a custom step by step video guide to help me! Very happy with Shappify.

Finchberry

I have no editing knowledge and rely heavily on Shopify apps to work/install themselves. Love this app, it's up and running and just what I needed.

Also, I assume the support doesn't sleep. I asked them a stupid question at a random hour and they responded.

The Floor Tape Store

Very good. Exactly what was needed. Now if we can just get Shopify to increase the variant limit above 100!

South City Press

Great App! I've been waiting for an app to come about that would allow tiered pricing, and here it finally is. Works great, easy to use and excellent customer service. I was having problems and they responded very quickly and got it all working great. Highly recommend!

Peach Blossom

This app is really good! It was just what I was looking for it is a perfect solution!

Oregon Wines on Broadway

Excellent customer support. I had a question about the price displayed on our collections pages and they were able to provide me with the solution in less than an hour.

Marc Forgione

Great App! Easy to customize for bulk discounts. I had some initial trouble with some items but the customer service could not have been better. The support staff helped me fix my issues almost immediately, I was very impressed. I definitely recommend this app for Shopify!