Bold Quantity Breaks

Bold Quantity Breaks

by BOLD

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts for Shopify

The Super Hero Store

Super easy to install and use.

Mothering Earthlings

I've been waiting for an app like this for quite a while. Finally an app that makes my suppliers and customers satisfied. The quantity breaks app is a total winner!

Nest Bedding Organic Natural Non-Toxic Mattress & Bedding in Berkeley Albany Ca

All I know is that when I am running the app, I make sales and when I stop I don't make as many :) So, how can I not give it two thumbs up?

Camp510

Quantity Breaks does exactly what it says it will, does it well, and is easy to use. We control how much discount, which items get the break, and tells the customer how much they saved. In short, it works!

Sugar Tree Paperie

This is the best app ever! We could not sell our products efficiently without it. I highly recommend it!

Oregon Wines on Broadway

This app is exactly what we needed to offer a 10% case discount to folks purchasing our wine online. Easy to set up, great support...thanks shappify!

Find Harri - WVU shirts, WVU gifts, WVU Apparel by Jeff Moores

Quality Breaks is a great app. I recommend to anyone who wants to offer a discount on products when a customer buys multiple products. Works great!!

StacheTATS

QUANTITY BREAKS IS A GREAT APP AND THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS INCREDIBLE. I DOWNLOADED QUANTITY BREAKS AND NEEDED SOME SERIOUS HELP INCORPORATING IT INTO MY STORE AND VARIOUS TEMPLATES, SO I EMAILED THEM AND THEY SET IT UP FOR ME AND GOT IT WORKING PERFECTLY WITHIN JUST A COUPLE OF HOURS!! I AM AN HONEST CUSTOMER AND THIS IS AN HONEST REVIEW. I AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH THIS APP AND THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT THAT COMES WITH IT. :)

Organic Skincare U.S. - Heaven Skincare by Deborah Mitchell

Top notch support! Even on a holiday, support was on hand to fix user errors, and even created a custom step by step video guide to help me! Very happy with Shappify.

Finchberry

I have no editing knowledge and rely heavily on Shopify apps to work/install themselves. Love this app, it's up and running and just what I needed.

Also, I assume the support doesn't sleep. I asked them a stupid question at a random hour and they responded.