Bold Quantity Breaks

Bold Quantity Breaks

by BOLD

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts for Shopify

The Floor Tape Store

Very good. Exactly what was needed. Now if we can just get Shopify to increase the variant limit above 100!

South City Press

Great App! I've been waiting for an app to come about that would allow tiered pricing, and here it finally is. Works great, easy to use and excellent customer service. I was having problems and they responded very quickly and got it all working great. Highly recommend!

Peach Blossom

This app is really good! It was just what I was looking for it is a perfect solution!

Oregon Wines on Broadway

Excellent customer support. I had a question about the price displayed on our collections pages and they were able to provide me with the solution in less than an hour.

Marc Forgione

Great App! Easy to customize for bulk discounts. I had some initial trouble with some items but the customer service could not have been better. The support staff helped me fix my issues almost immediately, I was very impressed. I definitely recommend this app for Shopify!

Join Our Fab Community & Get Up To FREE $1000 - Moooh.net

Another great app from Shappify ! Very easy and intuitive app to use. Great and fast customer support, they added some more code to Quantity Breaks to accomplish to my store requirements. Thanks a lot Jay!

Latatude

Awesome app for Tier Pricing or Quantity Breaks!

Quantity Breaks is a promotional tool that lets you price items differently for higher quantities. This is an effective way to move merchandise and gain customer appreciation for buying more products.

This app can produce Tier Pricing for selected collections, products, vendors, or the entire shop.
You can set it up for a quantity discount or a quantity price.

You can also design the style of the Quantity Break chart to match your shop design - This chart is displayed on your individual product page.

This is exactly what we and Shopify required!

And the customer service is TOP NOTCH!

3 Cheers to SHAPPIFY!

Tone Deaf

This is an app, or feature, that I've been waiting for quite a while for. It does not disappoint. It is smooth to install and anything that I have had any questions about the staff has immediately responded and helped me out. Great app, but only strengthened even more with a great staff.

Tongkat Fitness

Since 2008 I've been asking Shopify for a quantity discount system app that will work with fulfilment services like Shipwire. This now makes Shopify a fully capable ecom platform.

A MUST have Shopify app!

Infinity Pro UK - Maximum Strength Negative Ion Wristbands

Well what can I say ... being one of the first to use this app would usually mean that it's going to be buggy and in an unfinished beta version ... oh how wrong was I!

I was lucky enough to get told about this app by the guys at Shappify after using their other apps (Upsell App and Product Discounts) and I wanted to run a particular offer which neither of these other apps would do in the way I wanted to do it.

So I installed the app - easy. Put the relevant code in the right places within the theme - easy. Made a campaign - easy.

I was able to offer multiple purchase discounts within minutes of installing the app and it's only been positive since that.

I had a couple ideas and put them to the team. Within an hour that idea was implemented within the plugin and was working on my site. Amazing.

The support from Shappify is second to none and they tweaked my theme for me (something they didn't even have to do) in order to make their app fit better within my theme. Really great.

I would recommend any of Shappify's plugins. The Product discount app is so stupidly easy to use and works really well. Their upsell app works great when you target the right offers to the right products and this new Quantity Breaks app just does what it says on the tin - not often you find an app that does that!

All round extremely happy and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Shappify or their apps.

Another point ... I'm not being paid to write this ... I paid the $15 for this app just like everyone else will. Genuine review from a genuine store.

Go get their apps!