Bold Quantity Breaks

Bold Quantity Breaks

by BOLD

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts for Shopify

Skylight Covers And Shades

Cody Scheler at Bold Commerce returned my call quickly and then immediately took care of the issue I was having. Easy to work with and extremely helpful.

Oceanside Seafood

A perfect functioning app and top notch customer service.

The Tube Top Company

If you decide to remove this app, good luck! Once we tried to remove the app, our store's variants stopped working. Customers could not select what color or sizes for products they wanted. We had to wait hours before we were told that we had to REINSTALL the app in order for the variants to work. And it did. However, once they were able to professionally remove the app from the theme, it created hundredsss of variants for our products. So for instance, instead of having variants such as SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE, it created SMALL 25, SMALL 50, SMALL 75, SMALL 100, MEDIUM 25, MEDIUM 50, MEDIUM 100, LARGE 25, LARGE 50, LARGE 100 and so forth. These variants show up on places such as Amazon and Wanelo and you will LOSE customers if you sell on these shopping venues because it will leave them confused.... We now have to go into our site and remove all these hundreds of variants from over 200 products!! We would not recommend this app to anyone. Don't believe us, read other reviews with 1 star ratings.

Connie Crystal

Fantastic app with a great support team behind it! Mohit made it easy for me to set up my app.

Pxclothing

very easy to work with. I have a ton of their apps.

Feuch

They're very valuable applications. I LOVE Bold products!!

Wilkes Riley

After two years, I had enough! Been giving these guys $16.99 every month for a product that does not perform. It works until your file size grows. Once our file size grow over 45 items we experienced items falling out of the shopping cart. This constatntly happens and creates frustration on our customers to the point where they just give up. We have now closed our account and have to use the Shopify discount code method for the time being, until we fine a product that truly performs.

Deal pricing or quantity breaks should not be an app that we have to pay additional money to gain the benifits it should be a standard discount option associated within Shopify.

Acs Home And Work

STOPPED WORKING NONE OF MY PRICE OR VARIANTS WORKED

Mplingerie

Great application. It requires some time to install and setup but after that work like a charm! Much easier for our customers to use than other similar 'buy in bulk' apps that we tried. A little bit complicated to install (requires some liquid-files knowledge), but has a great support team that is always ready to help. Special thanks to Tiff, Penny and Danni!

Supaprotein

Great app. Support is really good, had an issue where things would get removed when items were added to cart but support logged into my account and fixed the theme. No problems since. 5/5