Bold Quantity Breaks

Bold Quantity Breaks

by BOLD

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts for Shopify

Personalizedgolfballs.com

First, hats off to Abhi and Harpreet with online customer service. They were absolutely fantastic in helping me troubleshoot a minor glitch.

This app is great overall (wish I could give 4.5 stars, as it's not perfect). It's a little clunky in regard to having to follow a very specific set of steps any time you want to create a new quantity break group or modify an existing product outside of the parameters of the app, but once you get to know the process it's fine.

June 11, 2019

Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review; we'll be sure to share this with Abhi and Harpreet! We're glad you're enjoying the app so far, and really appreciate the feedback about the process of creating or modifying a quantity break.

We're always looking for new ways to improve our apps, so your opinions are very valuable to us. Thanks again, and I really love your custom products - especially the markers!

Tactical Gear Junkie Wholesale

Went to install using their beta auto install feature and it completely messed with my cart and didn't even install, it said something went wrong. I reached out to Bold and they fixed the issue for me thankfully. Only advice would be to have them install for you as they do offer that service and they can help make it work with your theme and other apps.

Swwholesale

We used to have this facility on our old site, but needed an app when we migrated to Shopify. Support was very helpful when installing and resoved an issue in reasonably good time. It appears to work fine after initial launch, although we did encounter a slight problem, which we are monitoring.
I think the price per month is a little high for what is does (as noted we used to have this for free), but I found it the best app on the market for our requirements.

You Want T Shirts

It does what it claims, but every time you enter or modify a product, you have to manually add the product and variants. I thought that being able to select a product type would be great, but if you do that, you have to resync all your products and variants, which can take some time in a large store.

Kizingo

We used the developer supported install, which was great! It easily creates price breaks (discounts) for multiple purchases across our site, which is what we were looking for. We don't love the way that it looks on the back end, but from a user perspective it's not bad at all! Their online support has been very responsive and helped navigate through the install process. Recommended!

Enamelpins Store

The app allowed me to sell my product online after trying for over a decade to get shopping carts to do what I want.Bold offers excellent customer service and a decent on-boarding process. I would have given this app a 5, but I found that the conversations between staff and I were way too technical for me to understand most times as a new Shopify user. I had no idea what Liquid was or what variants were. All I need to know is "does it work". On my first reply from support, I had a four paragraph answer in which I did not understand one word. It literally felt like I wasn't reading English. Once I got them to do screencasts and use pictures, I was able to follow along a bit better. So yeah...a great app. But support staff makes a lot of assumptions about a users abilities and comprehension of the platform when communicating with you. They make up for it by being super responsive and kind.

Rocket Supplements Australia

The product does have some niggles and doesn't always play friendly with other apps and themes. The support is always excellent however and the product is the only one that does what I need so I'm happy to recommend it. Tiff has been excellent on support today :)

Vitaline Nutrition

The app was installed very quickly after I send my email !
I haven't dig into the app yet so I can only give a 4 stars review but I will update it soon ! ;)

Freefromdirect

App is great but has some limitations. Customer service is fantastic, Matt was brilliant in helping to sort a few issues I had. Definitely recommend.

Dinkydoo Fabrics Notions

TL:DR - this app has increased our average order value tremendously.

Quantity Breaks is now a core part of our store, and our customers love it. We have QB on almost every item in our shop, and our average order value has increased substantially by offering tiered pricing.

It's easy to get setup and going right away, although it may require tweaking with other apps, as there have been some conflicts. The interface is still a little clunky but it's getting better.

The team has been pretty responsive in helping out, especially Mohit and Matthew. They've gone above and beyond trying to fix quantity breaks when other apps have conflicted with it (i.e. it wasn't their app's fault if something broke QB)

The way the inventory is handled has caused some frustration due to overselling in the past (where our quantities go into the negative), but since then we've had extra code/fixes installed to help eliminate most of that.

It's a bit frustrating how long it takes to update "Big" QB groups with hundreds of items, but we realize that there's limits to what they can do within the Shopify framework, and it's only a minor annoyance to have to wait 30-45 minutes to have a QB group update. We just save the big updates for very late night/early morning. Small groups are much, much quicker, so it's a bit more intensive on stores with many SKUs.

I would encourage any store owner who wants to bump their average order value up a bit to give it a try. Do some A/B testing, and I think you'll be surprised how well it works.

Thanks for the great job guys. I only gave it four stars, but it keeps improving, so I'm sure I'll be leaving a five star review soon enough.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8