Bold Quantity Breaks

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing and Bulk Discounts all in one

$20/month. 14-day free trial.

Quantity breaks and tiered pricing for Shopify

FCDLabels

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Gives us the look and function we need to sell our products with clarity to our customers. Very happy with this app

Clement Design USA

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

Aside from how great, and intuitive Quantity Breaks is, the Bold Team as a whole are simply amazing. We have had to work with them before due to a conflict which was quickly resolved after messaging customer service.

This time we had an issue with slow load times and messaged the Bold Team again with hopes of some help. They not only go above and beyond but they do it in such a professional manner.

In all we received messages from Ankur who sent us to an app specialist, Nicholas moved us from the Product Options team to tier 2. Then Nupur reached out an let us know that they wanted to further test and improve our load times. Finally Peter delivered the last message letting us know that their Tier 2 team had finished adding some code to speed up our shop and it did exactly that.

Throughout the entire process, we were informed of any activity, were asked if the team could proceed with certain edits, and were given updates as to what was going on.

We could not recommend Bold Apps and products enough, however their customer service certainly sets them apart from the competition.

We had another update and need some help and Rajni and Fred took care of us! The Bold support always satisfies!

Thank you again all!

Fogfathers

Great experince using bold quanity breaks on live store. the support has been amazing and especially from Abhijit who has kindly made customisations at short notice. Thanks for all your help support team.

Asy Trends

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This is a great app and it has a great support team. Especially thanks to Parminder, he was very helpful.

Beequip

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app - The best part about it is there support. Pretty much happy to do anything for and will fix up anything for you really quickly. Highly recommend these guys.

M&N GOOD DEAL STORE

Time spent using app About 13 hours

M&N

Bolds quantity breaks app. helps me to increase the sales on my store, the customer service is outstanding, everytime I call them they always go there to help. Thanks Cody for your help.

Traveliero

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this app for about 3 months in order to increase my Revenue. Based on this app I see that majority of my clients choose to add more variants of a particular product in their cart! Because of that, I accomplished to nearly quadruplicate my Revenue. I have a very good ROI of using this app. Totally worth the money!

Hank Sauce

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Nir and Esha were a huge help and saved me quite a bit of time and stress by handling all of my problems with ease. Great customer support!

The Shoppers Bliss

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I am using this app since 1 year, it surely helped me in increasing AOV, recently there were some issues and i contacted support - It was very fast and helpful. Kudos to you Guys, Specially the chat support guy - Nir

Happy Wax

Time spent using app About 1 year

Quantity breaks is great for tiered discounts - Guri was super helpful, we love quantity breaks - great apps

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 71 72