Quantity Price Breaks

Quantity Price Breaks

by Omega

Volume Pricing table, Bulk discount, Buy more Save More!

manymo.com.pa

This is the best solution available in shopify for quantity price breaks. I tried before many apps with bad results. this one is a plug and play solution.

Talking Duck™️

Great product! Like the design, style and other products they offer. Tech support was amazing too!!!

softero™

This app is great! I wanted to have some very individualized adjustments and the customer support was super helpful with that. The developers resolved my issues in minutes and everything works out just fine! Definitely recommended if you want to boost your sales!

zapatodomx

this app works bettet than anything in the shopify store, amazing job guys, the support has been amazing.

American Mask Company

This has been working really well and the developers are super responsive should you run into any issue that needs to be fixed. Thanks!

filterlots

I have to say this app is awesome it works well for our. The app developers are also really helpful and worked with us to fine tune to exactly what we needed- very happy! Abdellah

SMAZINC

I wish I can give them more stars! These guys are very professional and they are super helpful and fast when you need them. I've tried many apps who are in the same niche of bulk pricing and this is by far the best one!

AgentMail Australia

Omega have been fantastic to deal with, and have gone well above and beyond in helping make this app work how I needed it to. Super impressed

Ruby Group

The App works great and support is on hand if you need it! Great service and highly recommend this app

The MPX Group

I used this app to set quantity price breaks and minimum order levels. It works great! I really like that I can change the formatting to display it how I want it to look.
Support has been great too; I had a couple issues with the display and discount in my cart and they responded quickly and were able to go into my theme and fix the issue.

Previous 1 3 4 5