Quantity Breaks ‑ Bulk Prices

Quantity Breaks ‑ Bulk Prices

by Omega

Volume Discount, Bulk Discount,Tiered Prices & Quantity Limit

Über Urban

This app is really good. There were some siteload issues which were easily fixed by their active facebook chat support.
My sales have increased by 30% in short term. Customers are confident to place big orders.
Keep up the good work.

Driftaid

excellent app and excellent prompt service. 5 stars for sure! i havent used the app yet but we will see the outcome :-)

turboplanter

pefect support, perfect app. highly recommend this app. very nice work. thank you guys so much and keep up the good work. 5 stars

WholesalePhoneAccessories.com

VERY VERY HAPPY
First of all - This app is perfect for B2B wholesale business. it lets us create tiered bulk price based on quantity and also create minimum quantity for each item.
And this is much cheaper than other apps which have same or less features.

Second most important.. The Developer of this app is just most awesome and helpful person I have ever dealt with.
Usually big companies who develop many apps dont give you much support with design and layout.
This guy help me customise the layout of the price grid of this app to match my store and requirements.
and all of that was really fast and instant replies.
SO I WILL RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE. THE DEVELOPER IS THE BEST!!

Laity for Mercy

Easy set up with provided instructions. Small issue initially with single items not progressing through ordering, but a short email to support quickly resolved this! Does exactly what I'm looking for with good formatting options.

Factory 2 Me

First up, this app might not seem to work right out of the box. LIke all apps of this category, it needs a proper setup. You get that by contacting the developer, and the app grows into a powerhouse! I got everything I needed, and the developer made sure everything worked and looked good on my pages — he takes pride in his job! Thank you for the thoughtful and patient work! The coding is not straightforward, dealing with prices and check out. At present, this app is only one with tier pricing and minimum order quantity — 2 in 1! You won't find this service anywhere else at this rate currently. High 5 and 5 stars! https://factory2me.com

Embrace Yourstyles

Great services, I wish the price was a little more cheaper for newbies, but it still has a great services. Hope you enjoy....

Cheap Aprons

Incredibly easy to install, and works like a charm. We ran into a couple of minor issues with the look and feel of the app, and the Omega staff was very responsive.

Good stuff!

Stadium Igt

Great App and very responsive service from the App support team A*

Allthingsrealestate

Finding an app that will allow quantity minimums AND give the discount within a collection and be able to set the minimum within the collection has been next to impossible to find! Omega does all that and their customer service is top notch.

thank you!!