Quantity Price Breaks

Quantity Price Breaks

by Omega

Volume & Bulk discount, Tiered pricing & Order quantity limit

Stay Brilliant

Their support team made this app work flawlessly on my home page as well as my product page. Quick email response times and some free of charge backend coding was very much so appreciated! Thanks

VintageTrims.com

This app works perfectly for my unusual business. So much better than the previous app we were using. The support is fantastic!!! We had a unique situation and they got it working brilliantly. So happy with this app. The instructions and samples are a bit quirky, but if you need help, do not hesitate to ask, they are so accommodating.

LightWave

Great app for every Shopify store and even better supports! They helped me a lot. Totally recommend it!

online-tuerschilder

The support had solved my problems after two attempts. There were no app errors, but problems with the interaction of 2 apps. The response time was very quick and the result was good.

manymo.com.pa

This is the best solution available in shopify for quantity price breaks. I tried before many apps with bad results. this one is a plug and play solution.

Talking Duck™️

Great product! Like the design, style and other products they offer. Tech support was amazing too!!!

softero™

This app is great! I wanted to have some very individualized adjustments and the customer support was super helpful with that. The developers resolved my issues in minutes and everything works out just fine! Definitely recommended if you want to boost your sales!

zapatodomx

this app works bettet than anything in the shopify store, amazing job guys, the support has been amazing.

American Mask Company

This has been working really well and the developers are super responsive should you run into any issue that needs to be fixed. Thanks!

filterlots

I have to say this app is awesome it works well for our. The app developers are also really helpful and worked with us to fine tune to exactly what we needed- very happy! Abdellah