Quantity Breaks ‑ Bulk Prices

Quantity Breaks ‑ Bulk Prices

$7.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
July 15, 2022

I installed this app and it needed 1 feature to make it worth my while. Joyce and her team were quick smart getting this feature implemented and I am now a very happy chappy :)

Wilmot Harvey
Time spent using app: 3 days
Omega replied July 15, 2022

You are amazing! ✨ Thank you so much for your compliments and kind words. We're so thankful for customers like you, and we greatly appreciate you using our app 🥰 If you need further assistance along the way, please don't hesitate to let us know. Here at Omega, keeping our customers happy is our number one priority. 🍻
Cheers,
Joyce

July 13, 2022

Good service from the support. Helped me resolved problems with patience. The developer customized the app for me so it works perfect for me. Thanks,

Tartzy & FreshStew
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Omega replied July 14, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us and the rest of the community. We're ecstatic to hear you're enjoying the app. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your business the best of luck!
Omega Quantity Breaks ‑ Bulk Prices support team

June 30, 2022

exelent app with very high fast response serves Absolutely hat to be in every store we make good profit wth this gays

bambenew
Israel
Time spent using app: 2 months
Omega replied July 1, 2022

Your review means the world to us! We are grateful that you like the app so far. 😊 We are always happy to help in any way we can, and we are available anytime. Thanks so much for 5-stars! 🌟

June 24, 2022

Great App, great Support, great pricing. Few small limitations, but to my knowledge no other app can do those things either. 10/10

Back Relax
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months
Omega replied June 27, 2022

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We’re happy to know that you loved your experience with our app and the support team. Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we pride ourselves on our exceptional service. Thank you again for your feedback!

Edited June 15, 2022

Great active dev team who will solve any weird custom code issues. Highly Recommend. We're reviewing over the next few weeks but so far seems amazing. Joyce solved the issue in minutes!

Doghealth
Time spent using app: 2 days
Omega replied June 15, 2022

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed using our Quantity Breaks ‑ Bulk Prices app. We value your business and are appreciative of the confidence you've placed in us. We'd want to express our gratitude to wonderful consumers like you for your unwavering support! We are grateful for the glowing recommendation.

June 13, 2022

The app was very simple to install, works extremely well and is a massive improvement on the Bold app we previously have used. The support was outstanding. I asked for help in formatting the quantity break text and got the support needed very quickly, with follow up to sort out any other questions.

Colbrook Binding
Time spent using app: 5 days
Omega replied June 13, 2022

We are extremely happy to hear that you like the app and that it is working great with your e-commerce store! I Hope many retail orders come soon! We appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review for us! We will certainly convey your gratitude to our unsung heroes of support!

June 2, 2022

Very good application with a reactive support when you have issues ! I use this app to make more than one discount rule.

covergarden-store
France
Time spent using app: 14 days
Omega replied June 3, 2022

Yayyy 🎉🎉🎉 Super happy to hear you find our app helpful! That's our goal, so thanks so much for the lovely comments. 🚀🚀🚀

April 29, 2022

These guys are GREAT to work with. I had an ongoing thing with another app and Joyce and the team where diligent in assisting to get it resolved. I had some specific things I was looking for - they helped and provided clear messages back. Very helpful. Thank you.

Buttonworks
Time spent using app: 9 months
Omega replied May 4, 2022

April 20, 2022

I have literally tried all the quantity breaks apps on Shopify, this app has the greatest support and product out of all of them. Highly recommended for everyone looking for a quantity breaks app.

Looxundies
Israel
Time spent using app: 3 months
Omega replied April 20, 2022

Omega Quantity Breaks ‑ Bulk Prices support team

March 31, 2022

Super friendly and reactive support, easy configuration compare to other app, possibility to modify each product discount indvidually, I recommend

LaboratoireLAO
France
Time spent using app: 8 days
Omega replied April 1, 2022

Hi LaboratoireLAO!

Thank you for sharing your experience while using our app and with our support team. We will continue our efforts to continue to meet your requirements and expectations and give you the kind of service you deserve.
Please feel free to let us know if you need any further assistance from us.
Kaylee - Omega Team