Quantity Price Breaks

Quantity Price Breaks

by Omega

Volume & Bulk discount, Custom pricing & Order quantity limit

Rora

Thank you for kind feedback. The application team is very hard working and I've decided to reinstall the app.

May 31, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback!
I think the issue due theme is custom, so it doesn't work as expected.
Could you please reinstall the app and contact to email: contact@omegatheme.com
I'll check this.

Regards,
Omegatheme support

Tornillos TOREC

Excelente aplicación, tenía bastante tiempo buscando una app que pudiera hacer descuentos por volumen de compra y que fuera modificable para cada variante.

Ziiplab ZA

App works perfectly, awesome response from support on any changes including customizations. Thumbs up !!

Fest4all.dk

This is precisely what we where looking for. With a lot of products for volume sale and the need for different discounts this is perfect. The support is one of a kind, we are new in shopify and had some questions and needed help as we are not Code people..! Omega was quick and very helpful and patient trying to fulfill our needs. And even if we are on the other side of the world the answer quickly in their working hours. Only wish for the future is to work with decimals.. but Shopify do not support this yet. Highly recommend the app specially for the engagement from the Omega team. Update now we have used OmegaTheme for a long while and we can't find any team faster than this to solve any ideas or problems which might pop up.

DollarDirect

App easy to setup and does exactly what is required for quantity discounted pricing. Customer support is prompt and solves problem straight away. Highly recommended.

The Family Merch Plug

Just what I needed! Straight forward and easy to apply! I haven't been a user for very long, but meets every need thus far.

GMLabs

I had to go through 4 apps before I found Quantity Price Breaks, which made volume discounts easy and robust. You can change all the language in the app interface around the Discounts and apply discounts for 2 or more which is very useful- other apps i tried wanted me to input pricing for 3,4,5 etc, which did not work for our scenario.

So the app works great, and the support was excellent, I had some questions and needed help because all those other apps I had installed had changed the code. Omega was quick and very helpful, I even contacted them again when I thought I had a problem and it turned out I didn't, but they were super friendly and helpful even then. Highly recommend the app.

KEEN TRAVELLER

This app bring me sales everyday. It have long trial, so why don't try it? I think you will be satisfied.

OMIERA LABS

Duong was super responsive and provided excellent customer care, tried his absolute best to make us ( the customer) happy, efficient and very knowledgeable, thank you so much Duong. Had to work out a few things. Like this app versus others, since others either dont respond as quickly or not at all.

Über Urban

This app is really good. There were some siteload issues which were easily fixed by their active facebook chat support.
My sales have increased by 30% in short term. Customers are confident to place big orders.
Keep up the good work.