Quantity Price Breaks

Quantity Price Breaks

by Omega

Volume & Bulk discount, Tiered pricing & Order quantity limit

Laity for Mercy

Easy set up with provided instructions. Small issue initially with single items not progressing through ordering, but a short email to support quickly resolved this! Does exactly what I'm looking for with good formatting options.

Factory 2 Me

First up, this app might not seem to work right out of the box. LIke all apps of this category, it needs a proper setup. You get that by contacting the developer, and the app grows into a powerhouse! I got everything I needed, and the developer made sure everything worked and looked good on my pages — he takes pride in his job! Thank you for the thoughtful and patient work! The coding is not straightforward, dealing with prices and check out. At present, this app is only one with tier pricing and minimum order quantity — 2 in 1! You won't find this service anywhere else at this rate currently. High 5 and 5 stars! https://factory2me.com

Embrace Yourstyles

Great services, I wish the price was a little more cheaper for newbies, but it still has a great services. Hope you enjoy....

Cheap Aprons

Incredibly easy to install, and works like a charm. We ran into a couple of minor issues with the look and feel of the app, and the Omega staff was very responsive.

Good stuff!

Stadium Igt

Great App and very responsive service from the App support team A*

Allthingsrealestate

Finding an app that will allow quantity minimums AND give the discount within a collection and be able to set the minimum within the collection has been next to impossible to find! Omega does all that and their customer service is top notch.

thank you!!

Prankyz

I am so impressed with the customer service from Omega. I recently changed themes in Shopify and the bulk pricing app wasn't working the way I wanted. I emailed Omega, they worked through the night and got it fixed. Very responsive, so much more than I was expecting.

Thanks,
Prankyz.com

Cardworksplus

Excellent app and support. Great value for money, thank you.

Convertidora

Very useful for our business, easy to use, price breaks work very well, Omega surprise me with this excellent customer support, big help when you are not an expert, I recommend this app!

Francisco Segovia

Universal Solder

Very helpful little tool. Easy to set up, easy to use. I had some wishes for custom modifications and got it done just over night. Design elements are easy adjustable on the admin page. Highly recommended!

1 2 3 5 Next