Quantity Breaks ‑ Bulk Prices

Volume Discount, Bulk Discount,Tiered Prices & Quantity Limit

$7.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

zapatodomx

Location Mexico

this app works bettet than anything in the shopify store, amazing job guys, the support has been amazing.

American Mask Company

This has been working really well and the developers are super responsive should you run into any issue that needs to be fixed. Thanks!

filterlots

I have to say this app is awesome it works well for our. The app developers are also really helpful and worked with us to fine tune to exactly what we needed- very happy! Abdellah

SMAZINC

Time spent using app About 1 month

I wish I can give them more stars! These guys are very professional and they are super helpful and fast when you need them. I've tried many apps who are in the same niche of bulk pricing and this is by far the best one!

AgentMail Australia

Location Australia

Omega have been fantastic to deal with, and have gone well above and beyond in helping make this app work how I needed it to. Super impressed

Ruby Group

The App works great and support is on hand if you need it! Great service and highly recommend this app

The MPX Group

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app to set quantity price breaks and minimum order levels. It works great! I really like that I can change the formatting to display it how I want it to look.
Support has been great too; I had a couple issues with the display and discount in my cart and they responded quickly and were able to go into my theme and fix the issue.

Coltstaplers Online

So far so good, excellent app for a quantity feature which isn't included in shopify themes. Great customer service, quick, clear responses and action taken where needed.

SHEATH UNDERWEAR

Simple, effective and easy to use app that accomplished exactly what we were trying to do. Setting up the parameters is very straightforward. The app did not natively work with our theme, but their support team was very responsive and made all of the necessary adjustments for us.

Practice Empathy

Time spent using app About 2 months

Wow, wow, wow. Get this app now. So simple yet really has the potential to increase sales at my store. And the customer support I've received so far has been super quick and productive. These guys are awesome, and this app is awesome. Thank you for developing this!