Quantity Price Breaks

Quantity Price Breaks

by Omega

Volume & Bulk discount, Custom pricing & Order quantity limit

TrackAbout

The app worked perfect for our price break needs. Simple to setup and support was great on tweaking one minor display issue. Highly recommend!

Juegaxミ

This is a very useful app because it also allows you to let just specific people to see the discount tables. The customer service is fast and efficient, also very friendly, this is a value app.

July 30, 2021

Hi Juegaxミ,
Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

CMM Press

We love this app. Our store primarily deals in books and we needed an app to help with the frequent large volume orders we have. We love that we can set discount rules for the whole store, by collection, by product, or even by variant of a product. The team at Omega has been super helpful with integrating the app into our store. We have had some minor bugs come up but the dev team has been super prompt in addressing them. We look forward to continue working with Omega in the future.

July 29, 2021

Hi CMM Press,
All the best!

Chief Industries

It was difficult finding an app that handled price breaks the way I need it for my web store. Quantity Price Breaks offered a great solution that's easy to use. I was also very impressed with the customer service. Despite the time zone difference, the Omega team stepped in when I had a problem and we were able to resolve the issue within 48 hours.

July 29, 2021

Hi Chief Industries,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

Rainbow Sensory Gifts

I downloaded this app to create a 3 for £10 offer on selected products. I have had some issues with the app bugging and charging the incorrect amounts however support quickly reached out and resolved the issue. They've also said I can contact them directly on WhatsApp in future. Very helpful service.

July 26, 2021

Hi Rainbow Sensory Gifts,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

channelsolarwinds

This app didn't end up being exactly what we needed but it worked great while we tried it out. The Omega customer service team was awesome and very helpful in troubleshooting all of our questions.

Hi channelsolarwinds,

All the best,

Dorsata Honey

This app is great, it allows you to set rules specific to the variant or the entire product, collection or store and the interface is pretty user friendly. Customer service is wonderful, checking to see if I needed help and responded swiftly to the questions and provided me with suggestions. That being said, the app isn't perfect, I needed to do trial and error and make some compromised solutions to have the discounts work the way I want. Definitely looking forward to further improvements in the app! ps. would like to suggest an "on" and "off" button to the rules so we do not have to delete it and do it back again. Thank you, Omega team :)

Hi Dorsata Honey,

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.

Best regards!
Omega Team

Apicasapi: l' arnia più confortevole per le api. Al miglior prezzo

The app is just perfect, it does what i need! And the costumer service is quickly and efficient. 5 stars from Italy!

Hi Apicasapi,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

Annimally.de

Great app and awesome customer support. Big thanks to Ngoc, who fixed everything for me, even custom styles!

Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong

Just installed this app for about a week and encountered some issues about the compatiblility with the other apps that we are using. Contacted their customer service team and they have been very responsive and helpful in assisting us. Their developement team is also acting very fast in fixing the issues. Really appreciated their help. The app functions fits us well but most impressive one was their service. Thank you so much.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6