Omtaler (35)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 3 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 3 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
Redigert 15. juli 2024

Does exactly what I needed. Fantastic support too. --Update 07/15/24. Even though it's not advertised as working with Shopify POS, it DOES! Can't say enough good things about this app!

Shipwreck Beads
Cronics svarte 11. juli 2024

Thank you for the awesome feedback! We're always happy to help!

9. mai 2024

Good and helpful app for our bundle deals - just what we were looking for. Only thing that bothers me is that app is generating all this discount codes in our shopify, makes it very difficult to look for our own discount codes.

The XOXO Store
Slovenia
4 måneder bruker appen
Cronics svarte 17. mai 2024

We're happy to read your review!
Your feedback inspires us to continually improve for your benefit.

2. juli 2024

I am extremely disappointed with this app and its customer service. The developers are clearly incompetent as they couldn't resolve my issue. The app listed my products at a price of $0, resulting in over 15 free orders. When I contacted customer service, they initially tried to blame my discounts. After testing all hypotheses, it became clear that the problem was with the app itself. The support team then simply advised me to uninstall and abandon the app due to their lack of competence in resolving the issue. This app, although promising, does not work correctly and the developers are incompetent. In just one day, I suffered huge losses and received seven new negative reviews from customers who managed to access my store and purchase items for free. Beware, I strongly do not recommend this app and its terrible support.

Goatkits Store
Storbritannia
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
24. mai 2024

Quick and delightful service. Igor and team immediately acted on relocating the placement of the app on my product pages when asked. Very happy with everything thus far!

Basic Maintenance
Cronics svarte 27. mai 2024

Thanks for the review!
Happy to hear our app worked for you and that our support team came through.
Please feel free to contact!

15. juli 2024

Very good experience with the app and Andril from support

LOOZE
Danmark
3 måneder bruker appen
Cronics svarte 20. juli 2024

We appreciate your feedback! It's great to hear about your positive experience with our support team, especially Andrii. Our team is here to assist, and it's wonderful to know they provided you with the guidance and support you needed. Feel free to write us back if needed any further assistance. Thanks for choosing us, and we wish you the best of luck with your business on Shopify!

2. mai 2024

The app's widget does not show up on my website dispite checking all the configurations. Spent WAY too much time on this.

Brilliant Gleam
21 dager bruker appen
Cronics svarte 9. mai 2024

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

We see that you reached out to us previously, and we responded to offer our assistance via email. Regrettably, it seems that you may not have received our latest messages.

It is important to us that we address any misunderstandings and ensure your experience with our app is a positive one.

Please write us via Chat or at support@quantity-x.com so that we can have one more chance to regain your trust.

24. april 2024

I've tried several discount apps now, and almost every one has had technical issues.
The support on the other apps took at least 24 hours to respond and didn't solve or understand the problem after 2-3 days.
But these guys are amazing!
1: Quick response
2: Error recognized immediately
3: Development got to work immediately!

Most dismantling providers can take a leaf out of their book!
Thanks guys!

Printdino
Tyskland
1 dag bruker appen
Cronics svarte 26. april 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words!
We're delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with our discount app and our support team.

It's fantastic to know that our team was able to respond quickly, identify the error promptly, and get to work on resolving it immediately.

If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help make your experience even better!

27. mars 2024

Super functions for upselling in the cart. This is already the third sales event for which we have used the app. Customer support is fast and solution-orientated. We can only recommend the app.

URBANY‘S
Sveits
Cronics svarte 29. mars 2024

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you've found our upselling functions to be super effective, especially for your sales events. It's fantastic to know that you've trusted our app for multiple events already.
Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we're grateful for your support.
If you ever have any further questions or need assistance with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help make your selling experience even more successful!

Redigert 10. mai 2024

So far I'm loving how easy this app is to use! It works just as I want and is customizable. Best of all, the service is superb and fast. Igor and Dev are absolutely excellent!

Beachcombers Henna Supply
10 dager bruker appen
Cronics svarte 3. mai 2024

We appreciate your feedback! It's great to hear about your positive experience with our support team. Our team is here to assist, and it's wonderful to know they provided you with the guidance and support you needed. Feel free to write us back if needed any further assistance. Thanks for choosing us, and we wish you the best of luck with your business on Shopify!

21. mars 2024

This plugin is very user-friendly, well-organized, and thought out, with plenty of options. I particularly liked that it can be easily customized visually; there's no need to write CSS code to match the style of the website. The support is top-notch, they responded very quickly to the issue I encountered, and I received answers to all my plugin-related questions. Highly recommended.

Real Estate Store
14 dager bruker appen
Cronics svarte 25. mars 2024

We're happy to hear about your positive experience with our app!
Making sure our users find our platform user-friendly and well-organized has always been a top priority, so it's incredibly rewarding to hear that it's resonating with you.

Your satisfaction is our goal.
Thank you for your glowing recommendation! If you ever have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.