Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Jessica's Jewelry Boutique LLC

Very easy to use. Does exactly what I need it to do. Very happy with app. I will definitely be upgrading soon.

MILIAN ŠHADE

VERY EASY TO USE, HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR EVERYONE TO DOWNLOAD, INSTRUCTIONS ARE CLEAR AND CONCISE TO USE

Le Walk-in MGVM

This feature helped me solve a mistake i did while creating a promotion. I was able to reach to my customer to explain further more.... Thank you.

SXGCOSMETICS

I like it because it gives many options! Plus it add more to your website and helps customers get to free shipping with the automatic calculation in the bar.

Shearadiance

This App was very easy to set up. It was just what I was looking for to set up a warm-weather advisory on our home page

Ovolo Karachi

Its takes time to load, For Free the application is good compare to paid apps of this basic function which shopify lacks

practicalproto.com

Simple and easy to use! There isn't much more to say than that, but apparently I have to say more to submit the review.

Bincheys

I love this app. It does exactly what I need and looks very nice. It is easy to install and when I needed help, the team responded immediately. Thanks!

Mahogany Lace

This is a great app! It's super easy to use and I love the look of the bar on my site. Highly recommend.

Heavy Clouds

Great, useful app. highly recommended. Many customizable options. Well done!