Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Bincheys

I love this app. It does exactly what I need and looks very nice. It is easy to install and when I needed help, the team responded immediately. Thanks!

Mahogany Lace

This is a great app! It's super easy to use and I love the look of the bar on my site. Highly recommend.

Heavy Clouds

Great, useful app. highly recommended. Many customizable options. Well done!

Les Aliments Mi Corazon

This is the perfect free of charges app to announce an update or a new product on your store. I also recommend their shipping bar.

Sternstaubleds

Definitely a great app. You can customize a lot without even paying anything. I can definitely recommend it!

Cute Shoes N Stuff

It's very easy to install. My store is new so we shall see how it goes. I like the fact that you can put whatever you want and that it has options to move all across the page while the customers are shopping.

I'm using the free trial now but depending on how it goes...I may upgrade

NylahMarieCollections

This app was a big help to me and did not require difficult coding! Made adding an announcement bar so much easier. When I ran into a slight issue with the bar’s appearance on the mobile version of my store, I contacted customer service of the app and received a response as well as a solution all in the same day! Thank you for all your help, I highly recommend this app!

Moss Boss

It was very easy to use. There were 0 complications. I like the app. I will always use this to edit my banners.

Cosmic-Ash-Boutique

The set up is quick and easy and provides an awesome selection of free templates. Amazing app to turn website visits into conversions on your website.

Rowzei

I used this app to place my announcement bar where I please. Its great! I can also edit the colors, making it fit my theme!